Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Hybrid Hv Battery Warranty Confirmation

Parts-King

There were a few posts running in the Prius section about Auris Hybrid Battery warranty so I thought I would clear up any misunderstandings

Auris Hybrid is Toyota’s first use of the Hybrid Synergy Drive system on a mainstream platform in

Europe. Auris Hybrid will include an 8 year hybrid Battery warranty. Other hybrid components are covered by a 5 year warranty. Like the rest of the range, Auris Hybrid will also benefit from a 5 year conventional mechanical warranty from launch.

and to clear up any Prius issues

As with Auris Hybrid, the hybrid Battery in the 3rd Generation Prius is covered, in the event of a

manufacturing defect, for 8 years/100,000 miles, whichever comes first, for vehicles REGISTERED ON OR AFTER 1ST JULY 2010

Owners of Gen 3 Prius registered between 1st August 2009 and 30th June 2010 can upgrade their Prius battery warranty for 8 years 100K whichever comes first for a fee of £195

Don't shoot the messenger ;)

Kingo :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links