Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uk Spec Engine Coolant

Dave6969

I have just imported a 2006 Verso into the UK from SA. The car was manufactured in Turkey according to the VIN plate. The vehicle has passed the import and MOT tests OK but I am concerned that I may have to change the engine coolant. The part number for the SA spec coolant is T 0888980089 and for the UK spec coolant is T 0888980072. The last two numbers are the key. Does anyone have an idea what the significance of those last two numbers are? Do I need to change my engine coolant out before winter arrives?

I have just imported a 2006 Verso into the UK from SA. The car was manufactured in Turkey according to the VIN plate. The vehicle has passed the import and MOT tests OK but I am concerned that I may have to change the engine coolant. The part number for the SA spec coolant is T 0888980089 and for the UK spec coolant is T 0888980072. The last two numbers are the key. Does anyone have an idea what the significance of those last two numbers are? Do I need to change my engine coolant out before winter arrives?

If you are really fussed about it you should change it. Toyota do extra longlife coolant which is pink (10year/100,000mile replacement)

This is what all Toyotas come with now.

Mart.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links