Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla No 2!

Hammy_Ham

well i decided to have a bit of a change, was planning on something different but then i stumbled across another corolla! lol 02 t3 corolla, 75,000 miles with a full service history and really tight and sound! so tell us whatcha think! sorry about the crappy pic quality!

here's the old rolla

100_0749-1.jpg

and moved on to the new! :lol:

100_0851.jpg

100_0853.jpg

100_0852-1.jpg

100_0854.jpg

started detailing on saturday, got her de-tarred and clay barred and am waiting for my new polisher to arrive so we can start the paint correction! :thumbsup:

this was the average result on the claybar after each panel, 8 years worth of stuck on grime and crap! :S

100_0850.jpg

not bad considering there has been no polishing done yet!

100_0848.jpg

so went and ordered myself a set of gmax 40mm springs and got them fitted today! massive thanks to the how to guide on this forum! :thumbsup:

100_0859.jpg

still have to settle but i think its nice and subtle and still very comfy!

before

100_0855.jpg

after

100_0864.jpg

now im really stumped on the decision of wheels.... :help:

some of my faourites are:

bbs ch's l_e73d3904cafc93aa99c4ac3491196a29.jpg

kei fuji's kei_hyper_silver.jpg

kei ams 10 cat_force10_gunmetal.jpg

or my new favourite....

mini cooper works... :yahoo:

ccab93ae-1.jpg

so yeah, i need help! lol or if you have any more suggestions shout away

Hammy :rolleyes:

beautifful car!, love the colour :), looks very tidy and clean

ive got a 5 door 2003 t3 for my first car and im only 17 lol

dont mind the colour of mines, i thinks its different and unique (its blue/grey)

i want a rear boot spoiler exactly like yours? need to find one some where

yours looks so much better now that its lowered

the BBS wheels look nice in my opinion

i will love to keep updated with your car and its process

great car again

Looks very nice and tidy!

definately the bbs. if you dont mind mate id like to ask about the springs you used cos right now im in the middle of choosing a lowering spring/wheel setup for my car too. are the 40mm g-max springs comfy still compared to standard or shall i go for a slightly less 35mm drop in order to retain ride quality?

definately the bbs. if you dont mind mate id like to ask about the springs you used cos right now im in the middle of choosing a lowering spring/wheel setup for my car too. are the 40mm g-max springs comfy still compared to standard or shall i go for a slightly less 35mm drop in order to retain ride quality?

hello mate!

yea well ive only had them in for a day now so theyre still settling but so far im really impressed with the gmax springs! ride comfort is still great imo, yes you feel the bumps but not in any bouncy/harsh way!

hope this helps!

and thanks for all the nice comments guys! cant wait to get a nice set of wheels and they will really set her off! :thumbsup:

Colin

first off 'corollavvti' could you not have just replied rather than quoting, really bugs me when i have to scroll down through the same pics because someone didnt just go into 'reply'....

lovely car lad, very clean looking, she will settle bit by bit over the next 2 weeks,

for me it would have to be the belinies on the ibiza, east coast alloys job for you there, the wheel works perfectly on a dark car and with a light tint the car will look fcuking class, best of luck with it :thumbsup:

Great looking "new" Corolla but must say,I love the look of the older one as well :yes:

cheers mate! :thumbsup: oh the wee e11 really was a super motor! did me so well for a first car! couldntve asked for more of it! ah man now i kinda miss it! :crybaby: lol

lovely car lad, very clean looking, she will settle bit by bit over the next 2 weeks,

for me it would have to be the belinies on the ibiza, east coast alloys job for you there, the wheel works perfectly on a dark car and with a light tint the car will look fcuking class, best of luck with it :thumbsup:

and thanks too man for the good words! will hopefully get the wheels sorted within the next week or 2 and she'll be good to go and show! :toast:

Both cars are great, good to see you moving from one corolla to the next lol.

As for rims its got to be the bbs wheels, they look niice.

first off 'corollavvti' could you not have just replied rather than quoting, really bugs me when i have to scroll down through the same pics because someone didnt just go into 'reply'....

oh im sorry, i didnt realise that would happen :S

next time i will reply with more care, sorry for any inconvenience caused :)

Looks good with the lowering job, i'd go for the bbs wheels out of the ones you've got there.

No need to panic!

I've sorted the post ;)

dont mean to sound mean but its very annoying scrolling down for 2 and a half hours throught the same pics you know :)

you going to heatwave lad ?

should be a good day for it

what part of monaghan you from ?

No need to panic!

I've sorted the post ;)

thank you for that, and im sorry for my mistake :)

you going to heatwave lad ?

should be a good day for it

what part of monaghan you from ?

no busy this weekend so aint gona be fit to make it up unfortunately! :crybaby:

from just outside monaghan town mate! some spot! lol :yahoo:

• 3 weeks later...

sorry havent updated in a while but here is a picture filled one! :lol:

got my self a new silverline rotary and started a bit of a detail on the rolla, was pretty cautious using the rotary for the first time tbh :unsure: so i used a pretty light cut to take out surface swirls and blemishes and left the deeper stuff to another time in the future! heres some before and afters!

before pretty swirly

100_0911-1.jpg

afters quite a bit better still some deeper marks but i just played it safe! :rolleyes:

100_0917-1.jpg

so then after a bit of a clean up i bit the bullet and got myself a new set of wheels!

kei racing fuji 17" really happy with them and think they really set the car off well!

100_0927-1.jpg

and then after all that i decided to have a bit of a photoshoot with a mate!

100_0931-1.jpg

old chicken house ftw!

IMG_1130-1.jpg

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

thanks for lookin! feel free to tell us whatcha think!

Hammy :thumbsup:

lovely job lad, wheels are nice, simple but suit it so well, sitting lovely now.

sits much nicer than your mates, he has 18's and lowered 30mm ild say is it ? or stock supension ?

nice spot for the pics aswell, what other plans have you ?

cheers man! yea the other one there is on 18's and stock suspension,

really happy with her at the minute! sittin just how i want!]

not too sure on much more at the minute, might get a light tint on the back 3, and gotta get fog light bulbs to match in with the hid's! apart from that nothin much at the minute! :thumbsup:

Looking great! :rolleyes: it sits really well on the 17s. How much did the springs cost you?