Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Autoglym

Hou

Blimey... not many interested in cheap Autoglym stuff then?? blink.gif

In case you're worried about an outsider posting in here (what with Hou being a non Corolla owner) i thought i best point out i'm in with Hou on this venture! :lol:

Surely being able to get the stuff far cheaper must interest some people??

Going to stick a poll up when we have got a list together of products we are considering but if people want to suggest products feel free

We 'might' be able to look into turtle wax and Meguiars too :)

Going to stick a poll up when we have got a list together of products we are considering but if people want to suggest products feel free

We 'might' be able to look into turtle wax and meguiars too :)

Interesting, Meguiars would be good, im down for the aqua wax worth a try and good for a quick clean up, dedicated polishing is difficult i like the idea of just spraying it on and wiping it down quickly.

We 'might' be able to look into turtle wax and meguiars too :)

Interesting, Meguiars would be good, im down for the aqua wax worth a try and good for a quick clean up, dedicated polishing is difficult i like the idea of just spraying it on and wiping it down quickly.

I love the stuff, hence why doing this. Bought it at a car show years ago before it was out retail, was very impressed and used it since.

I found it brought dark cars up well, poor picture but that was my gt

DSCN1166.jpg

I'll say it again; "I'm signed up for it too." :thumbsup:

Very very cheap! :yes:

Just realised we have the KP seal of approval!!!! :yahoo:

:lol: I'm announcing it in each thread you start to try and keep interest generating! :P

Buuuuut if you don't want it, I can withdraw the offer... :D

KP seal of approval... I really should make one of those. :yes:

Well I have got a feature in classic&sports car in 2 weeks (they are testing a mk1, 2 and 3) so will use the aquawax and then people can see for themself how good it is :) :yahoo:

haha nice one.

Buy TPM and see how the Autoglym brings out the brown of my rust. :D

Here it is, resized and a good resolution. That's a HD picture I'll have you know. When mine is delivered I want that SOA or I can't trust the product to be good enough! :unsure:

KPSOA2.png

I'm proud. :D

Although might slightly confuse people!

Although if plans carry on as they are I might have a propositon for you......;)

Well looks liek this maybe building speed, we have sourced a bottle supplier (rather than filling up empty water/milk/bleach :P bottles we have knocking about the house), more or less sorted our source of polish just need to sort postage as thats where the big cost is :(

For larger orders, why not try parcel2go and choose HDNL standard delivery. It would be useful for large deliveries they collect from home and deliver at a fixed cost up to a certain weight.

In general when posting stuff which is not to large its always cheaper going in to the post office but that is a mission in its own :crybaby:

:thumbsup:

Well looks liek this maybe building speed, we have sourced a bottle supplier (rather than filling up empty water/milk/bleach :P bottles we have knocking about the house), more or less sorted our source of polish just need to sort postage as thats where the big cost is :(

I'll inspect each one to give the KP SOA!! :D

:lol:

The i would suggest you move North... preferably somewhere in the middle of the couple of miles separating me and Hou :lol:

With regards to postage, if the cheapest option turns out to be the Post Office then that's not too much of an issue as my local stays open until 5.30pm so i can easily get there after work with time to spare thumbsup.gif

I can move into my Aunts house near Blackburn...... bit of a downgrade but the seal is worth it! :lol:

Won't we be at the mercy of their unions though?