Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Side Rub Strips (Mouldings)

stubb

i would like to fit the side rubbing strips to the doors of my 2003 t3-x wagon to break up the expanse of white a bit , can anyone help with parts ect , looking about they seem to be simply stuck on, is there any difference in dimensions between the saloon and the wagon,

doesn't seem to be any difference between saloon and wagon.

Part numbers according to Toyodiy are front right 75731-05901 rear right 75741-05901

front left 75732-05901 rear left 75742-05901

i'd say your looking at approx £200 from Mr T

i would like to fit the side rubbing strips to the doors of my 2003 t3-x wagon to break up the expanse of white a bit , can anyone help with parts ect , looking about they seem to be simply stuck on, is there any difference in dimensions between the saloon and the wagon,

HI STUBB

GOT MY MOULDINDS FOR MY AURIS FROM WWW.PAWA.PL.

GREAT QUALITY AND STUCK ON.THEIR IN BLACK (BEST)DONT MARK SO EASY.

YOULL ALSO FIND SAME ONES ON eBay JUST STICK IN AVENSIS SIDEMOULDINGS.

THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADVISE FOR SALOON OR WAGON

BEFORE FITTING DOUBLE CHECK MEASUREMENTS. COST ABOUT £30.

cheers for the above replies,, ill be needing some in white ill have a look later see what i can find, see if i can get some between those twp prices, i think it will look better with them,

this is the pic that got me wanting to do it, also want the spats on there as well. thinking it will work on a white wagon as well,post-79791-128093765603_thumb.jpg

this is the pic that got me wanting to do it, also want the spats on there as well. thinking it will work on a white wagon as well,post-79791-128093765603_thumb.jpg

hi stubbs

the trouble with colour coded mouldings is if they do get knocked (and thats what they are for) they mark very

where black do not damage as easy.white ones would show any marking very easily.

anyway black would look smart on white.dont forget to clean off any wax or dirt with meths before sticking on.

i would not pay mr T rip off prices.

but good luck whatever you decide.

hi stubbs

the trouble with colour coded mouldings is if they do get knocked (and thats what they are for) they mark very

where black do not damage as easy.white ones would show any marking very easily.

anyway black would look smart on white.dont forget to clean off any wax or dirt with meths before sticking on.

hi stubbs again

just remembered, if you go on TOYOTA TEC site you will get information about body mouldings how to fit them to each model of toyota.its free.

i ignored their measurements as i wanted them to fit on the curve of the door that stuck out furthest.

this makes them higher up the door than they advise.

best of luck with your project.

hi stubbs

hi stubbs again

just remembered, if you go on TOYOTA TEC site you will get information about body mouldings how to fit them to each model of toyota.its free.

i ignored their measurements as i wanted them to fit on the curve of the door that stuck out furthest.

this makes them higher up the door than they advise.

best of luck with your project.

cheers , yeah i found the drawings with the dimensions for fixing them on, black and white theme would be cool but id need to replace the front and rear mouldings as well. time for a photo shop me thinks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links