Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help...6Th Gen Celica Gt - Gt-4 Swap

TiNgS_95celicaGT

I need help. i have a 95 celica gt that i want to i guess "Supe up" idk how else to say it. im certain on the 3s-gte but can a supra tranny fit or would the gt-4 trans. be better? and can my celica be turned into a AWD? What more will i need if so? Any tips on sites with this info or that are reliable with celica aftermarket parts i find it hard to locate very much for the 6th gen.

Thanks

I need help. i have a 95 celica gt that i want to i guess "Supe up" idk how else to say it. im certain on the 3s-gte but can a supra tranny fit or would the gt-4 trans. be better? and can my celica be turned into a AWD? What more will i need if so? Any tips on sites with this info or that are reliable with celica aftermarket parts i find it hard to locate very much for the 6th gen.

Thanks

youd need the ecu , drive shafts with cv joints either from the gt4 or a 3sgte mr2 , stock shafts wont last long. wasnt the supra rear wheel drive so hows that tranny gonna work on a fwd motor then ??? and no you cant make it awd , the chassis isnt shaped for it , it has been done but with a massive ammount of time ,work,money . for what its worth buddy - go buy a gt4 and you wont need to do all this. you will also have to upgrade the brakes if you go 3sgte the stock brakes just wont slow you down quick enough and wont last very long.

It's not really practical to convert a 2WD to a 4WD(AWD). The floor pan is wrong, the fuel tank is wrong, the suspension is wrong, etc etc etc..

Of course in the USA I don't think you could get the ST205 at all, so getting all the bits would be even harder than in the UK.

Is the ST205 available as a personal import in the US? If so it would be worth you doing that.