Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Has Anyone Fitted An After-Market Alarm On Their Corolla

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI

Noticed corollas dont come with an alarm as standard...thinking of investing in one...has anyone had one fitted to work with the cars manufacturer immobilser?

And which is the best to buy and how much will it cost me?

Sammy

Buy a T Sport they have an alarm.

I know my car got deadlocks on it as standard, push the lock button on the remote twice and set it, so this means it can't be opened from the inside of the car, and can only be unlocked from the remote again.

Unless you live in a very unfriendly neighbourhood, i wouldn't of thought your car would be targetted for anything valuable, unless your made some major mods to your car, either internally or externally, but that's just my opinion.

If you do decide on getting an alarm fitted, lots to manufactures to choose from, my personal favourite is Clifford alarms, it's modular, meaning you can buy the basic alarm system and add other features onto it to what you want.

Hope this helps

Bing

:thumbsup:

x2 for clifford with manbing. modular setup makes it easy to tailor the alarm system to suit you without having to buy a high-end expensive version with features you dont want or need!

Here's a quick link to Clifford website, and you can even search for any installers close to where you live too

Bing

:thumbsup: