Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Verso Wiper Blades

versoowner2

I have a bought a few different brands of Wiper Blades recently, but none seem to wipe the drivers side when wiping down. Its almost like the spring isnt strong enough to hold the blade on to the screen.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I changed onto flat blades and this solved a similiar issue, or as mentioned it could be the arm.

I have a bought a few different brands of wiper blades recently, but none seem to wipe the drivers side when wiping down. Its almost like the spring isnt strong enough to hold the blade on to the screen.

Has anyone else had this problem?

have been down the same route. have bought several different types of wiper for my verso from Halfords etc. only to find they don't clear the screen adequetly. finally went to main dealer parts dept and picked up genuine toyota wipers and was pleasently surprised how cheap they were!! £10.99 for drivers side. £3.40 for passenger side. can now see clearly in the rain!!

finally went to main dealer parts dept and picked up genuine toyota wipers and was pleasently surprised how cheap they were!! £10.99 for drivers side. £3.40 for passenger side. can now see clearly in the rain!!

The Toyota Optifit blades are very good, and cheap too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Like 1

finally went to main dealer parts dept and picked up genuine toyota wipers and was pleasently surprised how cheap they were!! £10.99 for drivers side. £3.40 for passenger side. can now see clearly in the rain!!

The Toyota Optifit blades are very good, and cheap too!

Kingo :thumbsup:

cheers guys

next time im passing i'll call in :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Go to www.wiperblades.co.uk and you will find flat blade replacements at very good prices.

I got a set of Trico blades about a year and a half ago and they are still as good as new, and they clean the screen well.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to www.wiperblades.co.uk and you will find flat blade replacements at very good prices.

I got a set of Trico blades about a year and a half ago and they are still as good as new, and they clean the screen well.

got a set and theyre excellent ,mrs aint complaining anymore :thumbsup:

also got a set for my bmw