Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First Service

kevin h

Service done (10k - £135.00), no problems, correct oil used and not overfilled.

Also, all rattles and squeaks removed, with the excetption of a slight squeak on the drivers seat that I hadn't even noticed (Until they told me about it), but I'm getting a new one.

Borrowed a Prius overnight and was surprised to hear similar rattles to mine.

SAT nav was the current version, but still "very" out of date, roads completed 4 years ago do not appear. Won't bother with the update then.

All in all, very pleased with Ron Brookes of Mansfield, who would not leave me car alone until all rattles eliminated.

Thank you.

Nice to hear good reports of dealers, my prius is having it's 2nd service on Thursday this week, no idea of cost as it is on a service plan!

It would perhaps be nice if you told the dealer you were impressed, you should get a survey to complete shortly which I think goes back to Toyota before the dealer gets a copy of it, that's the place to compliment them.

I have a Garmin Satnav as well as the one on the T-Spirit. I was able to show Customer services screenshots from Garmin that proved that the maps on the T-Spirit were approaching 2 years out of date at delivery. I got a free update. Garmin updates are £99 for the life of the unit. I believe that the current price for the Prius update is £175+VAT inc the "fitting charge" by the dealer - plug into the firewire and download the update.

I believe that the current price for the Prius update is £175+VAT inc the "fitting charge" by the dealer - plug into the firewire and download the update.

This is the very reason I didn't get the Prius satnav. £175+vat buys a damn good satnav like Tomtom and updates are about £30 a year. Why anybody buys the manufacturers unit beats me.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links