Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Playstation 2 Into Rolla ?

daz245

i have an old slim line ps2 sitiing in the wardrobe and i thought to myself that would be deadly in the car. could i hook it upto the dvd player ???

can be done but you will need the dc to ac converter

Yeah it's possible, get a power inverter big enought to power whatever you need, PS2, DVD player, etc.

Maplin would be a good place to get one

I had my ps2 in my old corolla, u just need a screen with AV, then as the other guys said a power converter which generally arent too expensive. Then just wire it all up using the red/white/yellow cables. My mates used to play GTA on long trips, be sure to ground your parking wire so your screen will still work on the move!

My mates used to play GTA on long trips, be sure to ground your parking wire so your screen will still work on the move!

I would add caution when you make this sort of comment, its not safe, espically if it distracts the driver in anyway.

I'm sure we are all safe drivers out on the road, but don't cause accidents just because your mate is winning at GTA and your cheering him along, and watching him instead of watching the road!!

I appreciate your concern, but can assure you I'm the safest of drivers and am not easily distracted! I understand that we must be exceptionally vigilant on these type of forums too! By the way man-bing, thanks for your walkthroughs, proved very helpful throughout my four years and going of owning my corolla!

By the way man-bing, thanks for your walkthroughs, proved very helpful throughout my four years and going of owning my corolla!

I'm sure i've helped alot of people with my pics and topics, just makes it easier for everyone else to know what/how to do things.

Bing

:thumbsup:

thanks dudes . much appreciated. i have the dvd player grounded. i wont be playing it much just realy for show. i gonna try the x box and see if i can wireless for the live then i will offically live in my car ha ha

i would sway away from the inverter and go to a switchmode power supply. playstation runs on 12v so something from here would do the trick www.mp3car.com