Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Passenger Wing Mirror

JKblaze

Hello,

My passenger side mirror has been clipped off my aygo blue (2010... ouch), anybody have an idea how much it would cost to fix as it is currently hanging off. Greatly would appreciate any help as you would imagine i'm not a happy chappy at moment.

Hello,

My passenger side mirror has been clipped off my aygo blue (2010... ouch), anybody have an idea how much it would cost to fix as it is currently hanging off. Greatly would appreciate any help as you would imagine i'm not a happy chappy at moment.

If you PM Parts-King he will give you a special price... thumbsup.gif

Hello,

woudn't i have to fit that myself though? i have no idea how, i have already had a look at seeing if can unclip the cover or glass to sort of look inside as from the outside it looks just as if the clip has been just popped up and inside but its a case of don't want to cause further damage if that only the case.

Hello,

woudn't i have to fit that myself though? i have no idea how, i have already had a look at seeing if can unclip the cover or glass to sort of look inside as from the outside it looks just as if the clip has been just popped up and inside but its a case of don't want to cause further damage if that only the case.

Give details to Kingo and he will advise you on the best method to resolve your problem :D

Could you post a picture of your damaged mirror?

That way it might be easier to assess what needs to be replaced.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links