Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Checking Engine Coolant

viper262

I looking into my engine bay and i can't see the liquid level for the engine coolant, and i need to understnad how i check it is there some kinda trick with a torch or something so i can see where the fill line is any help will be really appreicated as i wish to keep an eye on it only thing i struggle with, I see the fill line in the plastic but can't see where the liquid is currently sitting at any help will be really appricated

photo037m.jpg

photo036p.jpg

I can't understand your issue. From that second photo you can see it's well above the low level mark - the coolant is the pink liquid.

Ahhh ok that notch is the low level mark, ahhh thanks i thought all that darkness was something else ok thanks for you help i just could'nt tell is all thanks for your help :)

Thats the max level mark.

yes when engines cold

Thats the max level mark.

yes when engines cold

EH????

I was pointing out to the person who started the thread that the picture shows the that the coolant is above the maximum mark...not the minimum as someone else said lol.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links