Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking For The Instrument Surround- Removing Rev Counter

andytran

Hi all,

Ive ordered a new Nissan Juke for my wife, so Im looking to strip out the bits from my wifes Aygo (those Ive added).

As well as removing the floor mats and glovebox lid, I wish to remove the rev counter. Problem is, I needed to cut the instrument surround to fit it in the first place.

Therefore, before I sell the rev counter and cut out surround, I need to get hold of a new surround which has not been cut.

Anyone have one lying around that they wish to deal on?

I will be selling my rev counter and surround in the near future, but strangely (must be the only owners club that does this) I cannot advertise it on this site without paying an extortionate £9.99. No wonder nobody uses the classifieds on this site. I dont wish to labour a point but c'mon mods, every other owners club has a thriving spares/parts/accesories forum, but nothing on this site? Maybe Toyota are making sure you have to buy your bits from them? :eek:

Please pm me if you have a surround available,

Regards

Andy :thumbsup:

In The Netherlands this surround/cowling can be sourced NEW from Peugeot for about £15.

Might be worth it to go to the Peugeot-dealer and get one for a 107...

In The Netherlands this surround/cowling can be sourced NEW from Peugeot for about £15.

Might be worth it to go to the Peugeot-dealer and get one for a 107...

Dank u wel Jan,

If I dont get any joy on here, I will contact my dealers, although unbelieveably, there isnt a Peugeot dealer in Aberdeen!

It closed down last year and no-one wants the franchise now!

Andy

Unless you have a definite buyer for the car without these items, I'd suggest leaving them on the car, as they will help sell it faster even if you don't get much extra.

Unless you have a definite buyer for the car without these items, I'd suggest leaving them on the car, as they will help sell it faster even if you don't get much extra.

Cheers Kevin -

Im trading the car in unless I can sell it privately before the new car arrives.

If it does get traded in, I will be taking out everything I put into it, cause the dealer wont give me an extra penny for them! He even gave us a price on the car and hasnt seen it yet!!!

Andy

If you're trading in you might as well remove these items alright, as the dealer won't give you any extra for them, will just go by the book price.

You should check the price of a surround at your local Citroen dealer, as C1 identical to Aygo and 107. The online Peugeot store http://www.the peugeotshop.co.uk is good pricewise for 107 parts, so it might be worth checking also.

If you're trading in you might as well remove these items alright, as the dealer won't give you any extra for them, will just go by the book price.

You should check the price of a surround at your local Citroen dealer, as C1 identical to Aygo and 107. The online Peugeot store http://www.the peugeotshop.co.uk is good pricewise for 107 parts, so it might be worth checking also.

Cheers Kevin, Ive emailed em!

Cheers Kevin, Ive emailed em!

Hi,

I stay in Aberdeen and I have an uncut speedo cowl for my RHD Aygo gathering dust at the bottom of my wardrobe which I gan give you for free if you'd like.

• 1 year later...

hi,

what please pm me the price for your rev counter.

Also maybe able to swap the surround from our Aygo.

dave.

doh just read the post date.