Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Noise Coming From Front Of Aygo

lor67

can anyone help me plz, my 06 d4d aygo has developed a whining sound coming from the front wheels (i think) had a replacement PS motor and steering colomn fitted, as mine died, PS now working great but light still on HELP need ASAP thanx

If the light is still on (or again) go back to the dealer that did the repair.

The P/S motor is inside the passenger cabin and AFAIK does not whine...

You can just see in between the pedals.

i have also had issues with a whining noise from the front left of the car and also at times the back.............. particularly noticeable when the wife's on the passenger seat and the kids are in the back!!!!

seriously - never noticed a whining from the car itself (just the passengers) so i don't know what the issue is but certainly get it back to who repaired it asap and see what they reckon and if not happy with the respone get it checked at a second garage.......

hope it works out - let us know

hi all this is lor67 just i cant seem to log in so iv reregistered, thanx for your replies im taking it back to garage tomorrow so cross fingers yer, i will let you all know what happens.

hi all, well took car to garage and yep he said it was the wheel bearing. after 2 new bearings the noise is still there, my machanic is stumped.

so next week hes stripping it down to look at drive shaft and gearbox bearings, as everything else looks ok and now my !Removed! clutch is clicking lol well after 55k miles its due lol. well anyway was looking on here and come across a news article, and he mentioned (jason dawes) the whinning whirring noise and he sais it could be a timing belt tensioner, and to take it to you garage asap. so i keep you up dated as to if i solve my whirring whinning god damn noise that is driving me insane hahaha

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links