Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

O/d Light Flashing

mrrayy

the o/d light started flashing the same time as the speedo stopped working on my ln130,the o/d seems to be working and the whole thing started working for .2 of a mile last week,i heard a small clunk prior to this,any ideas anyone, cheers

• 1 month later...

the o/d light started flashing the same time as the speedo stopped working on my ln130,the o/d seems to be working and the whole thing started working for .2 of a mile last week,i heard a small clunk prior to this,any ideas anyone, cheers

I'm sorry, I have the same problem, unresolved atm. I'm hoping someone can help.Also, my 4WD light does not illuminate on the dashboard, but it is working.

the o/d light that is flashing is just a warning light telling you that your speedo is not working!!!!!!! nothing to worry about

• 1 month later...

Hi, do you have the infamous black box that converts kph to mph ? if so it may be this that has started to break down! mine was wired into the rear of the console and when I removed it, the casing was cracked due to it vibrating loose from its sticky pad that was supposed to stop it moving... but due to the age, dust and heat that builds up over time the glue on the pad fails and the box bangs about. I removed mine placed some numbers on the clock and now its back to kph no flashing lights and the speedo works.

hope this helps!!??

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links