Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Colour Options Re.corolla Sr's...

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Okay...im thinking the corolla SR...only available in 3 colours....but i would like opinions on what Toyota call:

Decuma Grey

or

Silver Steele

Which do you prefer???? I think silver steele looks more like a gold/beige...no where near silver!!! and i love a plain silver!!!

And Decuma grey is pretty dull...even worse when dirty!!! But does it look sportier in this grey???

Any opinions please...Regards...Sammy

I like both but you are right about the grey when it is dirty, looks awful.

I'd go for the Silver to be a little different. :yes: Much more interesting and could look top with a few subtle exterior changes. :D

Hi, I've owned my 2006 2.0 D4D SR for nearly 5 months now, its in Balearic blue, I have'nt seen another like it yet !! :thumbsup:

colour is very subjective and 100% dependant on your choice. taking opinions is fair enough but i think something like the colour of the car should be your own choice, if we say get grey and then you hate it you'll be stuck driving a car you dont like.

Thank you CorollaD4D...I agree...colour is personal choice...but im just after opinions...kinda like who likes which colour best of the 2...so far it seems silver is top...and grey is...well i'll see if i get more comments on the matter!

And Decuma grey is pretty dull...even worse when dirty!!! But does it look sportier in this grey???

Any opinions please...Regards...Sammy

I like both but you are right about the grey when it is dirty, looks awful.

How very dare you both!! mad.gif

:ban:

Decuma Grey is what was Alsace Granite... and just so happens to be the colour of my CTS!!

Far from looking worse when dirty, as it's a dark colour it actually hides the dirt better so it looks clean unless you are stood right next to the car!

For a sportier look i personally think dark colours are much better!

thumbsup.gif

When I first started looking for an SR I wanted a Black one but they didn't make them so I ended up just buying a Black T3 which has the kit minus the SR front splitter. It's a shame Toyota didn't do an SR180 version!

When I first started looking for an SR I wanted a Black one but they didn't make them so I ended up just buying a Black T3 which has the kit minus the SR front splitter. It's a shame Toyota didn't do an SR180 version!

Hi there again RobD4D...actually minus the front splitter...tinted windows...massive roof spoiler...and t sport alloy wheels...otherwise your right...they are the same! T3's go for a lot cheaper and a lot less mileage compared to an SR...but i know me, if i bought a t3 i'd only wish i bought an SR even with slightly higher miles...i have to have all the bits...eventhough again the T Sports are even better but i cant afford the roadtax/insurance on em etc lol!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links