Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cts Insurance Renewal

LOZZA_T_SPORT

Who are you guys with for insurance & what are you paying ?

My car is moddified and I have a TS10 & SP30

Im 30 with 8 yrs no claims

22yo 2ncb TS10

£800 FC Admiral :(. Hate the way I've gained a years ncb and age, but its not gone down :censor:.

40yrs old

11 yrs NCB

£240 First Direct

However insurance costs seem to be rocketing, my wife has just been quoted £262 for her Picasso up from £190 last year so renewal could be more this year.

Looks like most companies are going up by about 15% at the moment on top of the usual annual rise, it was only last week there was an article in the paper about it.

Got mine due next month hope it will not be much more than the £300.00 I paid last year.

so far ive had quotes tonight ranging from £848 with £600 excess - £1757 with £400 excess

27, 9 years NCB, modified.... £450 Adrian Flux

£680 no mods £730 with mods. Thats with Admiral. 10 years ncb 3 points, parked on the street. It goes on postcode mainly. It would be £200 cheaper if insured at my parents address parked on the drive. I tried every company over a 2 month period and Admiral were by far the cheapest, but still far too much me thinks. :crybaby:

25 3 yrs no claims and all mods declared £760 from Sky Insurance. They did giv me a renweal quote of £880 :-S £70 more than last yr, but haggled it down bcos i found betta insurance quotes

29, 10 years NCB, SP30, standard was £550 when i checked.

29, 5yrs ncb, no points, £1160 with sainsburys. that was the cheapest! crybaby.gif

think i need to move house lol

31 1 year ncb, clean licence, parked on street with no mods, £1250 admiral, its gone up from £750 last year.

Green light quoted me happy,£527