Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bodywork Help! :(

Dewy

hey guys, i have a 2003 (pre-facelift) corolla t-sport, the other week some lady hit the back end of my car! :( (nearside read corner) so i had the insurance fix it all up, they re-sprayed the rear bumper, took the crease out of the rear quater panel, got it back to work and noticed the nearside rear quater no seems to bulge out a bit more than the other side around the filler cap area, i took it back to the company and they said "its supposed to be like that, its where toyota put re-enforcement for the filler cap"...... this doesnt sound right, what hes saying is toyota have made an un-symetrical car lol, so just so i know for sure! thats not right it is?!?!?!

lol thanks in advance, alex "dewy" :)

Roughly translated i think they mean

Yeah we've kinda messed up but are hoping that you will buy our crappy excuse because any re-working will have to come out of our own pocket

:lol:

If they don't agree to sort it go back to your insurers and complain about the un-satisfactory work that was carried out... the sooner the better really

thumbsup.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links