Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Body Bits

streetfighter313

Hi Folks

Just picked up a D4D SR today for the wife 08 model I am looking for info on where to buy body kit any links at all would be appreciated.

Hi Folks

Just picked up a D4D SR today for the wife 08 model I am looking for info on where to buy body kit any links at all would be appreciated.

Hi there,

First off welcome to the club :yes: Congratulations on your buy wish you the best with it

You could go to your local Toyota dealer and get him to give you prices for

Toyota Motorsport Front Lip

Toyota Motorsport Rear Roof Spoiler

Rear lip Side skirts etc

These will probably be expensive but cheaper to fit than spurious kits

You could also go to www.trc-tuning.com and look at the kits there for ideas i think there is a distributor for them here in Ireland

Personally i went to my Garage her in cork and got the front and rear lips rear spoiler and side skirts if you want ill put some pics up so you can see them

Cheers

Gearoid

thanks can anyone point me in the direction for the black piece that the number plate sits on in the front bumper under the grill in this photo.

tteaurise1501f.jpg

thanks can anyone point me in the direction for the black piece that the number plate sits on in the front bumper under the grill in this photo.

tteaurise1501f.jpg

Holy crap I just seen the price for it so I won't be buying one now mental price that for what it is.

• 1 month later...

on the auris body kits i picked up a savage one for mine off booster tuning there in belgium but dilivered it to ireland for me no probs

post-98529-128610555502_thumb.jpg

• 10 years later...
On 10/3/2010 at 1:32 PM, irish aurisman said:

on the auris body kits i picked up a savage one for mine off booster tuning there in belgium but dilivered it to ireland for me no probs

post-98529-128610555502_thumb.jpg

Awesome kit!

Do you still have their contact details pls? If possible pls email to kromvoel@hotmail.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links