Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mr2 Hardtop Wanted

RedBullAE92

Hello, as per title has anyone got a hardtop for an MR2 they don't need anymore ? Am thinking ahead as have just bought a 55 plate MR2 and the Mrs fancies a hardtop for when winter sets in

...Arnt they occasionally on that well known auction site,,,just to add they do make the car more substantial in the coldest of winter months.....

Yep re posted to say there were several when i looked, its a good idea also to buy the storage thingy and cover for when the hardtop isnt required...I do remember also that there is something technical about buying a Hard Top when its not been fitted in the factory......Giddlepin i think has posted about this on here :-)

Yep re posted to say there were several when i looked, its a good idea also to buy the storage thingy and cover for when the hardtop isnt required...I do remember also that there is something technical about buying a Hard Top when its not been fitted in the factory......Giddlepin i think has posted about this on here :-)

Thanks for the reply, I'll be keeping my eye out for one

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply, I'll be keeping my eye out for one

I have just put my one up on eBay - Search for Genuine toyota MR2 red Hard Top

Cheers

What colour do you need mate?

there is nothing technical about fitting a hard top just make sure you have the fitting kit and tighten all the bolts up.

• 4 months later...

Pamiac

Sorry but you have to be a paid up member or authorised trader to sell here :thumbsup:

Edited by GIDDLEPIN
unauthorised seller

• 11 months later...

What colour do you need mate?

there is nothing technical about fitting a hard top just make sure you have the fitting kit and tighten all the bolts up.

What is the fitting kit? - where can you get them and how much?

• 2 weeks later...

Hard top on gumtree derbys if any use to anyone.

I'm in no way connected with this

Del

• 2 years later...