Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

More Fresh Blood

Jackie888

Just thought I would say hello. Picked up a 57 Auris 2.0D-4D yesterday, so just getting used to it as it's quite different from my Leon TDi!

Also used to have a Gen 6 Celica which I loved but sold as my fuel costs were too high (sigh)

I have raised a Q in the Auris section about CD multi changers, if anyone has any words of wisdom

Thanks!

Jackie

Thanks both. Could one of you please tell me how I find the conversations that I've posted in? I can't seem to find my way around the site. The help says something about My assistant, but I can't find that anywhere! I found one screen showing where I'd posted, but I found it by accident and now seem to find any link that takes me back to my own postings.

Am I going mad or is it not obvious?

Jackie

Hey and welcome.

You'll begin to get used to it, most people tend to post only within their relevant vehicle sections anyway. :thumbsup:

Thanks both. Could one of you please tell me how I find the conversations that I've posted in? I can't seem to find my way around the site. The help says something about My assistant, but I can't find that anywhere! I found one screen showing where I'd posted, but I found it by accident and now seem to find any link that takes me back to my own postings.

Jackie

Go to your profile page,then click on "posts" on the right hand side of the page :thumbsup:

Jackie

Go to your profile page,then click on "posts" on the right hand side of the page :thumbsup:

Thanks, but I can't figure out how to get to my profile page from the forum! I've just saved my profile as a favourite because I can't figure it out. Would have thought it would be a quick link or something?

Okay,click on Forums at the top of the page.Then,on the top right hand side it should say Hi,Jackie888 and in the same box the word profile.Click on this to see your profile which you can find your posts,edit your profile etc :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links