Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Compressor Tte Number

heedshot

hi there does any one know how you find out whit number of corolla tte compressor they have got as there is 250 made in the uk so that i can get a plate made with my right number.http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

hi there does any one know how you find out whit number of corolla tte compressor they have got as there is 250 made in the uk so that i can get a plate made with my right number.http://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif

Don't know if they have one. I haven't found anything, and no-one else has said anything about this?!

you do have an extra sticker on one of the door pillars with i think stage 1 written on it and then like a build number like a chassis number have a look i,ll check mine tomorrow ,on with fitting new brakes and painting up callipers so just finished so don,t fancy popping back out at the moment.

What about the vin plate I think this is where ford used to put them on the RS

you do have an extra sticker on one of the door pillars with i think stage 1 written on it and then like a build number like a chassis number have a look i,ll check mine tomorrow ,on with fitting new brakes and painting up callipers so just finished so don,t fancy popping back out at the moment.

there is a sticker with stage 2 with a long number with 146 at the end

thats the build number on the stage 2 sticker so your number 146 :thumbsup:

dont think they have numbers as they all come from factory as t sports then shipped to a shed in subikhorpe and bits were bolted on

Edited by leepulsar

no it aint.... mine ends in 408.

there was over 500 made 250 in uk the rest in mainland europe so YES IT IS.....

there was over 500 made 250 in uk the rest in mainland europe so YES IT IS.....

next then any one seen a place that makes a 100mmx 70mm metal plates with a a build number on it then

well one in my car park ends in 998 just to ***** on ya fire lol

:blow:

well this is important info. we wouldnt like heedshot to go and waste ££'s on a metal plate with a random number on. tbh saying the last 3 digits on a build sticker is a bit of a stab in the dark. if it was that important they would have made a plate with the limited edition number somewhere a bit more visible eg the honda civic type r's have there number on a plate near the gear lever and them things are 10 a penny

well this is important info. we wouldnt like heedshot to go and waste ££'s on a metal plate with a random number on. tbh saying the last 3 digits on a build sticker is a bit of a stab in the dark. if it was that important they would have made a plate with the limited edition number somewhere a bit more visible eg the honda civic type r's have there number on a plate near the gear lever and them things are 10 a penny

only passed on what toyota told me if they are wrong then they are wrong,i don't care what number i have.

it was assembled here in the UK, The compressor was part of a "kit"

it wasn't technically a special edition version, they were just made in limited numbers to end the run of production of the t-sport model. It would probably be best asking someone in merlin international if they applied any Badge numbers to them.

If it was limited spec it would have had a visible plate to identify it, as leebo said you cant go off the chassis number plate, also if someones number is 408 how would it work when the specific 200 models were put together here? why would they set someones number as 408 when another persons is something like 100?

But you never know i would say instead of toyota ask the company who put them together :thumbsup:

I work at Burnaston and I remember seeing about 200+ brand new unregistered TTE Compressors lined up in the yard round the back.

I'm not sure where they had the Superchargers fitted but I reckon they would have just left the Burnaston production line as normal T-Sports,been modified somewhere in the UK then returned to the yard for registering and shipping. Wish i'd taken a picture now!

Edit..Thanks just looked up Merlin thanks Farhanali I didn't know they were assembled there! :thumbsup:

http://www.merlininternational.co.uk/aboutmerlin.html