Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aw11 Whats It Worth

fil4362

Having a garage clear out i have an aw11 (sunroof not glass panels) sat in the garage. its been there about 5 years now not turned a wheel. its a B plate if i remember correctly. I was having it restored but the guy doing it left me stranded. he has done one rear arch with repair panel (fiesta one was what i was told to get him by the panel supplier) the other one needs doing. Is there a market for this car any more or is it just a scrapper.

There is definitely a market for those, mainly because of that great little engine they pack!

It's your choice, keep on with the restoration or scrap it. If you sell it be sure to sell it as a project car so that any potential buyer knows exactly what they are letting themselves in for. :thumbsup:

OR you could strip it down and sell it on for spares, you could fetch £800 for the 4A-GE and 'Box if it's all in good nick.

Engine is in very good nick. distibutor seal used to leak but i believe its just an o ring. ran sweet when i last drove it. If thats the kind of money they going for sound like breaking it might be the way forward. Look out for it on eBay. Unless any of the members on here need anything first. Can i actually list it on here seems the best place to list it.

Yeh you can set up a temporary traders licence here or if you become a supporter you have it for a year with many other privileges. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links