Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Apexi

Lee 1

Hi, does anyone know what these kits are like?

I myself have heard nothing but good reports about them......... But i'd also like to know how they are fitted to the Yaris T-Sport. Is there any modifications needed to accomodate the filter? i.e. rotating the Battery though 90degs as with the Blitz kit, also is it an easy process fitting these kits? :help:

Thanks in advance guys

Lee

Not to sure mate.

Also been looking into gettin an induction kit, also cant seem to make mind up, been considering a few. Currently more towards a pipercross, as i have heared good comments regarding it.

Has anyone else fitted an induction kit to a 1 l, im not to fussed about bhp increase as know wont realy notice any, i more interested in sound increase at the mo. Will an induction kit have much effect on such a small engine of am i jst waistin cash????

Any help most Appreciated :)

the apex kit mounts on the top of the engine in the same way that the HKS does, i may consider swapping mine with all the good vibes about them

chuck - talk to knightrider or ryan1984 about 1l induction kits

Im definately considering getting one, but i aint got the 'fundage' at the moment and i hear that envy are doing a group buy on them...........? :crybaby:

Lee

the apex kit mounts on the top of the engine in the same way that the HKS does, i may consider swapping mine with all the good vibes about them

chuck - talk to knightrider or ryan1984 about 1l induction kits

can I have ur 2nd hand blitz?

Also been looking into gettin an induction kit, also cant seem to make mind up, been considering a few. Currently more towards a pipercross, as i have heared good comments regarding it.

Has anyone else fitted an induction kit to a 1 l, im not to fussed about bhp increase as know wont realy notice any, i more interested in sound increase at the mo. Will an induction kit have much effect on such a small engine of am i jst waistin cash????

Any help most Appreciated :)

I would go 4 the Pipercross 1!!! But i would say that as i have 1!!!

U notice a slight increase in power i.e. better throttle response but don't expect it 2 turn in2 a supercar!!!

As 4 the sound, its the dogs danglies!!!

Cheers :thumbsup:

Are they definatly an apexi one out now??

because i didnt think there was one a few months back!!

CB??

Apparently Envy Performance can do them. Not too sure how much, but you can find the link at the top of the page.............. :thumbsup:

Lee

Envy performance definetly do one, there is a group buy happening at the minute so if you get in touch with them before Monday at 8pm then you can get yours at a reduced price.

I've put my name down and im ringing them on monday with my card dets etc so i couldnt say how much im gonna have to pay for mine yet...i think the guy at Envy said if he gets 5 people to buy he could do them for £96 inc vat :thumbsup:

hi all,

when someone gets their apexi fitted can u post some

pics,i'm interested but want to see one fitted (what it looks like

and where it sits)before i buy.

thanx kimi :thumbsup:

Can you let me know how you all get on with your Apexi's? (fitting, power difference, sound etc.) Especially SuperRetard - I've got a 2000 1.3 SR too.

I missed out on ordering one, but I'm still interested. Haven't got much of a clue when it comes to mods though.

Cheers.

well, i've not read all of this post, and sorry if i'm repeating anyone, but k&n, and indeed any oil impregnated filter is a big no no on the yaris, same as the scoob. Although often k&n have higher bhp increases, you risk oil slowly cloggin up the maf sensor.

With the scoob, this results in the "check engine" light going on and off and on etc. With the yaris u have that little symbol thing that comes on, the same one that comes on if you uplug the maf sensor and forget to plug it back on before starting up the car :wacko: , but unlike mine it dont switch off when u reconnect it and u have to do that resetting thingy by turning ingniton on, off, on off so many times with some many seconds gap in between.

speaking from our experience, HKS are pretty !Removed! good, and i'm sure blitz are too. I know nothing about apexi what so ever so can't comment.

no.

why?

r/r after miss tports mods put her at 119bhp, not ecu reset was required.

now, my car need ting like that, but only to make the best out of higher octane fuel and becasue the car is 1997 and the ecu cannot do reltime changes except when it finds and erro ro for safety, i.e. putting crappy fuel in it.