Do Not Sell My Personal Information

>>> Jimlads Actual Bhp Figures <<<

JappyBeast

Jimlad is up in Fife as we speak getting his tubby set up with the Unichip on the old rollers.

He just txt me to tell you guys that he is running 273.2 bhp. 274.6 ft lb torque.

Not bad for a Rev1 tubby eh guys?

remember we said 260 max BEFORE unichip, the old Dastek makes a big difference. 273's very nice for an earlyy motor. nice one :thumbsup:

I have no other information.

As you all know... jimlad ditched his girl and moved back home so isnt on the net at the moment.

He does txt me alot tho.

Not with water injection.... he said it was running 15psi too... but it still gets to 1.1 , 1.2 bar for some reason. But they didn't see an issue with it.

They also said there were a few points they weren't happy with because the actuator was going a bit soft. He said get a new/uprated one... take it back and he should be able to get more bhp and more torque from it.

Not bad eh !

uprated actuator would be roughly 280bhp. Car zooms now... great fun. No fuel issues with the BOV also. nice !

where in fife did he have it on the rollers?..my pretty standard one is going on rollers at end of month......was at crail last weekend and managed 14.4 quarters so aint too immpresed...need to get it set up and get more power

thought it was dastek....my ones going there on 27th march..just want to see how well(or unwell)its running,wont get anywhere neer jimlads power though (very good)although i dont know what all has been done to mine.....someone on here prob did do a quarter in 15.....believe me i was not too impressed with times although was faster than a couple of other tubbys...

Yeah my N/A ran a flat 15.0. Should have gone quicker but clutch was slipping slightly between gearchanges and then gave up the ghost on the last run. Take note the 60ft time of the last run compared to the 60ft of the 15.0 time. Its 0.2 seconds quicker. I'd be interested to see what the final time would have been had the clutch not failed!

http://www.crailraceway.co.uk/times.asp?CarNumber=24