Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K&n Typhoon Induction Kit 69-8754Tp

anup123

I am looking to get a K%N Typhoon Induction Kit for my Corolla 1.6, I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who has also installed one of these in their Corolla, and has it made any difference in terms of performance(bhp and fuel consumption).

Also the one I am looking to buy has already been used for 1000 miles, will this be a problem?

Thanks

You could have found multiple answers to those questions using the search function dude, too many people have had to explain over and over again the pros and cons of the K&N and the Apexi.....

Please use it! I am bored of explaining and it is always a spark for more than lively debate mate. ;)

Search it now and you will find the answer. :thumbsup:

You could have found multiple answers to those questions using the search function dude, too many people have had to explain over and over again the pros and cons of the K&N and the Apexi.....

Please use it! I am bored of explaining and it is always a spark for more than lively debate mate. ;)

:toast:

Thanks... I am new to this forum :(.

Sorry to sound harsh mate, everyone makes mistakes. :)

Just have a quick search (bottom of the corolla section) and you will find plenty of threads about induction kits ok? :thumbsup:

It does get tiring for regular members who always have to explain the same thing over and over again. I hope you understand, don't let me put you off TOC bud, just a pet irritation of mine.

I hope you can stick around and exchange some decent information! :D

KP