Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Are These Electrochromatic Rearview Mirrors About?

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Just been reading up about all the different Corolla models and specs...see the T Spirit has an electrochromatic rearview mirror...wow...is it anything great? Would you choose a certain spec because of it?

And re the SR models...they have 6 Speakers...i know theres 1 on each door...but where the other 2?

Also where do they hide the cd changer on certain specs?

Sammy

In a nutshell... it automatically dims in response to headlights.... saves you having to do it manually.

You'll have 4 door Speakers and two tweaters.

CD changer (if fitted) usual places, glove box, under passenger seat or boot.

PS i appreciate this is a new model to you so you have a lot of questions... but can't you just ask them all in one thread rather than several threads about the same car?? unsure.gif

i have the fancy rear view mirror and i love it! only problem is when i drive a car without it i really notice the dazzle from the head lights of the cars behind me. as for Speakers 1 in each door plus 2 tweeters at the front just beneath the a-pillars where the side mirrors join the door (but on the inside obviously)

I had one in my Avensis t-spirit and really miss both that and the electric folding mirrors on my gen2 prius t-spirit. Luckily I'm tall so the twit behind me who has badly adjusted headlights doesn't realize that the spoiler on the tailgate on the Prius actually hides his headlights!! So despite him trying, he actually doesn't dazzle me!

In a nutshell... it automatically dims in response to headlights.... saves you having to do it manually.

You'll have 4 door speakers and two tweaters.

PS i appreciate this is a new model to you so you have a lot of questions... but can't you just ask them all in one thread rather than several threads about the same car?? unsure.gif

Thanks Norfolk n Chance...

In answer to your question...i find the guys respond better to a short thread consisting of maybe one or two questions...Rather than one lonnnnnnng thread that nobody has time to read and answer each question...so there you have it...BUT thanks for your advice! Sammy And oh thanks to everyone else...been most helpful! Cheers

In answer to your question...i find the guys respond better to a short thread consisting of maybe one or two questions...Rather than one lonnnnnnng thread that nobody has time to read and answer each question...so there you have it...BUT thanks for your advice! Sammy And oh thanks to everyone else...been most helpful! Cheers

(Rather than one lonnnnnnng thread that nobody has time to read and answer each question)

Problem is people get peed off when someone sticks 20 posts on the site at the same time.

(Rather than one lonnnnnnng thread that nobody has time to read and answer each question)

Problem is people get peed off when someone sticks 20 posts on the site at the same time.

Thanks Eddieinvader...kinda see what you mean...tried it before on the Avensis side and didnt work but i'll try it on this end in future...regards...sammy