Parking Sensor's

Goggy

Vantage Toyota Blackburn.

Parking sensors fitted color coded inc Vat £199 Bargin

Mine booked in for next week :thumbsup:

Vantage Toyota Blackburn.

Parking sensors fitted color coded inc Vat £199 Bargin

Mine booked in for next week :thumbsup:

Just had parking sensors fitted to my T180,by ProparkUK (www.proparkuk.com).They come to your home or business & fit them.Cost £105.Can get more expensive ones,they have a whole range.Work a treat.

Had My Parking sensors fitted yesterday (Friday)

Job well you can hardly see them (that i like).

They even know when i have my bike rack on the back :yahoo:

Had My Parking sensors fitted yesterday (Friday)

Job well you can hardly see them (that i like).

They even know when i have my bike rack on the back :yahoo:

Just spoke to service department at Vantage Toyota Blackburn - John Dickenson (a technician). What a nice chap. He explained that these are aftermarket sensors and not toyota but are good. I wanted front sensors and also have a bull bar fitted. Whilst they are specials and most probably wont suit hes said he would investigate how/if could find a work around. Really impressed by how helpful he is. I recommend John Dickenson!

They also told me they was'nt toyota sensors when i booked mine in but said they

just pluged into the exsistinig wiring. and keep my warranty intact

In the booklet i got when i picked the car up it says it should detect bull bars :thumbsup:

The system is called Advanced Parking Systems www.autowatch.co.uk

I used to use RRG Group for my Rav's But now use Vantage the service is 10 time better and also Cheaper :yahoo:

would recomend vantage EVERY time. :toast:

They also told me they was'nt toyota sensors when i booked mine in but said they

just pluged into the exsistinig wiring. and keep my warranty intact

In the booklet i got when i picked the car up it says it should detect bull bars :thumbsup:

The system is called Advanced Parking Systems www.autowatch.co.uk

I used to use RRG Group for my Rav's But now use Vantage the service is 10 time better and also Cheaper :yahoo:

would recomend vantage EVERY time. :toast:

Interesting....when we got our 2000 NRG (second-hand) we had rear sensors fitted. These were a 2-set and were fitted one in each corner. We found that when reversing into a tight space they were good at detecting things at the side (which we could see anyway), but hopeless at what was behind us - which is what we could NOT see, so wanted the sensors to detect.

Went back to the dealer eventually, to be told that Toyota now used a 4-set which fixed that problem, but they wouldn't change them for us even tho' I said that I reckoned they were not 'fit for purpose'.

I had the Toyota ones fitted and also a switch that enables them to be switched off when towing. If they went off everytime reverse was selected when towing, I'd be driven nuts.