Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is There Anything She Won't Do For Money....

Raistlin

Price unveils 'boutique' iPod range....

51D3D8991E2E76AE719B323FC41A.jpg

Katie Price has launched her latest line wearing a low-cut silver catsuit and a tiara made of music players.

The glamour girl - who looked like a cross between Barbarella and a Cyberman - was unveiling her "Boutique" range of decorated iPods.

The venture into music gadgets comes just weeks after she gave up on her pop career when she limped to just number 60 in the charts.

Price showed off her new range of iPods in pinks, purples and silver with laser-etched designs on the cases.

But all eyes were on the model as she spilled out of her silver lycra one-piece and tottered on thigh-length silver high-heeled boots.

She said: "Being involved in the design process was fantastic and really gave me the opportunity to develop and create exactly what I wanted.

"Hopefully this is just the beginning and you will be seeing more from my Boutique range."

"Hopefully this is just the beginning and you will be seeing more from my Boutique range."

Unquote

Oops, if she had sneezed we would have seen more than the boutique!! :)

Are you suggesting that she is a publicity seeker... Surely not shutup.gif

Publicity seeker,fake in all areas,in love with herself,rough as f :censor: k,thick as s :censor: t......Do I need to go on :lol: ?

Publicity seeker,fake in all areas,in love with herself,rough as f :censor: k,thick as s :censor: t......Do I need to go on :lol: ?

Surprisingly not at all thick !

She is a very clever businesswoman who has negotiated the rights to market a third party product under her own brand name.

That is VERY enterprising!

Ooooo, you are awful :yahoo:

Publicity seeker,fake in all areas,in love with herself,rough as f censored.gif k,thick as s censored.gif t......Do I need to go on laugh.gif ?

She is a very clever businesswoman who has negotiated the rights to market a third party product under her own brand name.

A bit like Hou biggrin.gif

P.S. How's the ankle ?

Publicity seeker,fake in all areas,in love with herself,rough as f censored.gif k,thick as s censored.gif t......Do I need to go on laugh.gif ?

A bit like Hou biggrin.gif

P.S. How's the ankle ?

You have a PM!

Attention whore. End of.

Thats most unlike you KP.........what do you base that judgement on?

Attention whore. End of.

Thats most unlike you KP.........what do you base that judgement on?

From what I see of her, hear of her and the fact that I find he voice so irritating I want to mash my face into a wall every time I hear it...

Do I detect a slight hint of sarcasm too? Last time I checked it was only a few posts of mine which are so simple without much explanation. Or do I have to explain myself? :huh:

And yes, I believe she is and attention whore.

Does it not occur to you that she does this for herself and her own image. The appearance of selflessness can often be a very clever disguise or narcissism. ;)

I have a very close relationship to someone very similar in that respect.

Does it not occur to you that she does this for herself and her own image. The appearance of selflessness can often be a very clever disguise or narcissism. ;)

Of course she does it for herself!................She is a very shrewd businesswoman and has made a small fortune from her "lifestyle"

I would say that she has done herself very well and is laughing all the way to the bank.

I am sure that she loves the publicity......good or bad!............It all helps to make her richer! ;)

What about if we all ignore her and hopefully she will take the hint and go live in the states, which seems fair as the have sent over heaps of crap to us thumbsup.gif

What about if we all ignore her and hopefully she will take the hint and go live in the states, which seems fair as the have sent over heaps of crap to us thumbsup.gif

It did not work when we tried to ignore YOU! :lol: :P ;)

Ok so why have you (seem to) defended her and gotten frustrated at the posts made by others? I think someone has a bit of a crush.... :wub: :P

:laughing:

I find it utterly disgusting that you should boast of such sick and depraved behaviour on a public forum, you should be totally ashamed of yourself.

Edit:- Sorry, I seem to have confused narcissism with necrophilia.

It did not work when we tried to ignore YOU! laugh.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Yeah but you'd all miss me..

If I had to leave it wouldn't be the states, it would be Israel thumbsup.gif

fuel miser, sorry you will have to explain your comment; what am I apparently boasting? :huh:

fuel miser, sorry you will have to explain your comment; what am I apparently boasting? :huh:

If you read what you said, with my comment, with my edit, it should be apparent. :thumbsup:

Well, I was up way too late last night so I have very very very little brain power right now. So I will have to request that explanation once again. Send it via PM if you prefer... :laughing:

I did attempt to decipher, but it just ain't happenin'!

Well, I was up way too late last night so I have very very very little brain power right now. So I will have to request that explanation once again. Send it via PM if you prefer... :laughing:

I did attempt to decipher, but it just ain't happenin'!

Well if you didn't see it, maybe nobody else did. If one thought that 'narcissism' meant

'necrophilia', and you stated that you have a very close relationship with someone very similar in that respect, well then someone like me with a warped, twisted mind might assume that "waking up with a stiffie" means something completely different in your book.

Perhaps it's just me and I'm in urgent need of :help: