Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Heyy

Gig-189

Hi all, just got my 3dr black rolla a month ago and thought I just share with all. I'm from malta bdw.

Used some info from the site for the tailights and fogs since here in malta we rarely use them and so thought

i would make them a bit unique.

Hi thats the same as the 1 i have just got only picked it up wednsday, going to lower mine first as i think all will agree they ride quite high from stock lol...

Thanks guys :) yes she looks like an suv, im planning to lower it and change the wheels... well the list never ends heh

Thanks guys :) yes she looks like an suv, im planning to lower it and change the wheels... well the list never ends heh

ture yer will all ways be doing bits to it as long as i have the cash lol

Welcome mate, that's lovely looking motor.

I as in Gozo last month, shame I didn't have more of a look through Malta or I might have seen it! :)

Welcome mate, i do like the look of the tail lights there.

Did you just replace the fog lamp bulb with a dual filament bulb and wire it up with the sidelights?

I just replaced the foglamp bulb with a 12v 5w bulb for the moment and looped the wire with the sidelights but am thinking of doing dual filament bulbs and connect to the brakes too

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links