Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guys I Finally Collected My 2006 Corolla 1.6 Sr Today...

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Yup i finally collected her today and she drove the 65 mile journey home like a dream...solid...quiet...and very comfortable indeed! Dont know why i didn't invest in one years ago instead of going from one car to another. The only bad point is it has a series...and i mean about 10 small dings all along the A pillar(i think thats what you call it...the metal going up from the side mirror up the side before you move over onto the roof itself!) going up to the back of the car only on the passenger side...god knows how it happend...can only think the previous owner must have parked under an Apple tree/acrorn tree lol...anyway the Ford dealer i purchased it from called in a company called Dent Tech yesterday and they said its impossible to remove them via PDR (paintless dent removal) which i was suprised coz they only dings!!! Any suggestions please????

Thank you...regards...Sammy

p/s...i have to get rid of the factory stereo now...already have my jvc bluetooth single din stereo...any suggestions wheres best to buy a fascia in the right colour???

P/ss...any advice on whether i should take out GAP insurance...is it a good idea?

And any advice on whether i should take out after-market warranty against breakdowns etc...what do you think??? Does it work???? Please help

Yup i finally collected her today and she drove the 65 mile journey home like a dream...solid...quiet...and very comfortable indeed! Dont know why i didn't invest in one years ago instead of going from one car to another. The only bad point is it has a series...and i mean about 10 small dings all along the A pillar(i think thats what you call it...the metal going up from the side mirror up the side before you move over onto the roof itself!) going up to the back of the car only on the passenger side...god knows how it happend...can only think the previous owner must have parked under an apple tree/acrorn tree lol...anyway the Ford dealer i purchased it from called in a company called Dent Tech yesterday and they said its impossible to remove them via PDR (paintless dent removal) which i was suprised coz they only dings!!! Any suggestions please????

Thank you...regards...Sammy

p/s...i have to get rid of the factory stereo now...already have my jvc bluetooth single din stereo...any suggestions wheres best to buy a fascia in the right colour???

P/ss...any advice on whether i should take out GAP insurance...is it a good idea?

And any advice on whether i should take out after-market warranty against breakdowns etc...what do you think??? Does it work???? Please help

This will do you for the Facia: http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/toyota-corolla-facia-adaptor.html?cadid=9bud3nulc50ivnkkbfsp17a9k1

But on the insurance front etc, i have no idea :P

Thanks...i shall order it 1st thing tomorrow...not bad for the price!

Guys do let me know about what i should do re.the series of dings i spoke about...cheers!

if they're too deep for PDR then only thing I can suggest is take it to a body shop and get a quote. they might panel beat out what they can and fill the rest before spraying it up for you.

i don't see the point in GAP on a used car and you could take a warranty if you wanted but touch wood nothing will go wrong these are reliable little cars. however joining the AA or other breakdown service won't hurt, even if its just for peace of mind.

i too use the facia and it's the best one for colour match and fitting.

Glad you're enjoying the car Sammy....

Now all you need to do is come along to JAE so we can all see it!

thumbsup.gif

Glad you are enjoying it! :yahoo:

Hhhhm sounds like someone may have gone at it with a hammer or something, happened to my dads car when he dumped his girlfriend years ago... :rolleyes:

Glad you are enjoying it! :yahoo:

Hhhhm sounds like someone may have gone at it with a hammer or something, happened to my dads car when he dumped his girlfriend years ago... :rolleyes:

Hi KPARRIS-JONES...thanks for 1st laugh in the day...the ex girlfriend n hammer story...could be a likely explanation if not Apple n acorns falling from a tree or hailstones from the heavens lol!

Thanks guys...Im going to see my local bodyshop on Tuesday...see what he says about filling and spraying the side pillar...how much do you think they'll charge from say the mirror pillar to just passed the rear window??? I wana do my bodywork course one day!

And i wont worry about the warranty n gap insurance the dealer told me to think about...already got breakdown cover so cool.

Cheers to all...sammy

Glad you like the new car! I do like the 'Sr' corolla's.

How about a pic of it?

Congrats on the new car,Sammy :toot: .Get some pics of the car and a close up of those dents for us to look at.Does sound like a bodyshop job from what you describe though :sick: .

Oh,you need to edit your profile and change your car from Avensis to Corolla too :yes:

Congrats on the new car,Sammy :toot: .Get some pics of the car and a close up of those dents for us to look at.Does sound like a bodyshop job from what you describe though :sick: .

Oh,you need to edit your profile and change your car from Avensis to Coroola too :yes:

Maybe Corolla would be better.... :P :lol:

Oh,you need to edit your profile and change your car from Avensis to Coroola too :yes:

What makes it worse is that Corolla is clearly spelt in the sub forum link above the thread ans also in his own profile information. :laughing:

What makes it worse is that Corolla is clearly spelt in the sub forum link above the thread ans also in his own profile information. :laughing:

Sorted :P .I was poorly still.That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D

Since when has illness felled you in such a way? Incorrect spelling is my position..... :angry: :P