Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Goodbye And Thank You To All...

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Yup guys i sadly traded it in today for a 2006 Corolla 1.6 vvti Sr which drives like a dream...but thats not what i want to talk about...it was sad to see the Avensis go...i know i was on here with nothing but my moans n groans about it...i will miss it...i will always say it was real looker and excellent value for what you get...but i realised it wasn't worth throwing money at with all the problems i experienced from day 1...moving on i would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to all those of you who took the patience to reply to all my threads...you were all a great help indeed...wish you all the best of luck...

Regards...Sammy

Nice to see a woman get some sense lol, joking apart hope you have as better life with your new motor all the best with it.

Nice to see a woman get some sense lol, joking apart hope you have as better life with your new motor all the best with it.

Oi Oi Pat2u...Less of the woman...i have come to my senses at last...its cost me quite a bit matey but hey...thats life! Life's a roller coaster...ups n downs...only when you go down to 6 feet under (permanently) you take nout with you...so buy what you like and live life to the fullest...over n out peeps!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links