Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1982 Celica Gt

donb

Currently just got a car given to me from a relative. Everyone from 1982 learned how to drive stick with this car. Knowing that its been passed down to each cousin i really wanna restore this baby or upgrade to a better look. I am not baller, but am practical that name brand performance parts arent the key and tuning is. Just want other peoples opinions of what i should do. Thanks

DSC00006.jpg

DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

As it stands there is not a great deal you can do to improve performance without spending money.

From what I understand in the US they are rather fussy about emissions, otherwise you could fit twin twin choke carbs. For looks you could fit the body kit from the later GTS/Supra. Otherwise just bring it up to a good standard of refurbishment and enjoy.

Very nice, I love the retro looking 80's design...... she looks in good condition , especially for the age . I see that the roof could do with paint

- maybe a full respray and interior retrim and maybe drop in a newer lexus engine? - looks beautiful anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links