Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

K&n Typhoon Induction Kit

Chris Stratton

Afternoon guys,

I know this is in the wrong place but for some reason i cant start a new topic in the for sale section?? Maybe one of you moderators could put it in the correct one if you're not too busy?

Anyway as title suggests!

Cheers,

Chris

As far as I know, you're not allowed to sell/advertise stuff on TOC unless you are a paid member....

Better remove that link :lol:

as above for why you cant start thread in for sale section. incidentally what would happen is i bolted this onto my 2.0l turbo diesel corolla? would it work?

as above for why you cant start thread in for sale section. incidentally what would happen is i bolted this onto my 2.0l turbo diesel corolla? would it work?

sorry guys didn't realise, link removed. i'm not sure mate here's the k&n site for all the models it fits http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=69-8754TP.

If it's the same arrangement as the petrol corolla's then no reason why it wont. if you cant find anything on the k&n site there is a contact tab on there, they should know

Chris

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links