Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Brakes Discs And Pads (Gordans Tyres) Recommendation

viper262

So i've known since last december that my pads and discs are pitted and were subject to an MOT advisory so i been searching for best prices so far i came back with a quote of £78 for pads + fitting at a small garage in the town centre fair enough i thought i also asked them to look at my discs and they said they were badly pitted and i should get them changed i asked if they would pass the MOT and they said they might so i was gonna chance it, then yesterday went to Gordans tyres to get mums exhaust fixed and i was quoted £62 for the pads + fitting which was much better than that garage so i thought i may aswell get a second op on my discs so i took to them this morning and they looked at the discs and they said i should get em changed and they could do it for me there and then 45 mins and £129 poorer i left the garage with new pads and discs for my Aygo reasonable price i think I Highly Recommend Gordans tyres i know it is cheaper to do it your self but i trust skilled mechanics at a established company rather than my Unqualified Self :P got a 500 mile run in period now i bearley touch the brakes and i stop, also while sat waiting found this article from What car July 2010 edition Aygo's Rock :P

photo054.th.jpg

photo057w.th.jpg

photo059m.th.jpg

£129 ain't bad! Good idea to change disks and pads as soon as they need it... had my 60K service last year and my brakes had got so worn (pads & disks) that every time i braked moderatly firmly the warning light came up on the dash! :wacko: I seem to remember mr T charging me far more for the new set too!

I used Gordons for our last MOT - good service and only £40. They have never been too competitive on tyre prices and their range isn't very extensive, but I know they do servicing for reasonable costs.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links