Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Going For A Crv

boilerman

I thought Toyota's were supposed to be reliable!! What with poor Duel Mass Flywheels,doggy cylinder heads, warping disc's,no spare wheel,garages that rip you off, well bugger it I'm going for a CRV.

Cathode Ray Valves went out of fashion a few years ago :wacko:

I thought Toyota's were supposed to be reliable!! What with poor Duel Mass Flywheels,doggy cylinder heads, warping disc's,no spare wheel,garages that rip you off, well bugger it I'm going for a CRV.

Hi Boilerman

You won't be disappointed the CRV is a great car.

As I have said in previous posts I will be more than happy to come back to a Rav4 and I am really looking forward to the next 4.4 Rav. Lets hope they have a spacing saving spare wheel. And sort the quality issues

I do miss the smart entry though that is a great idea

I understand your frustration Boilerman plus the latest figures released by Autotrader put Honda at number one and Toyota fifth in the reliability stakes. It is sad to see what once was a top of the range marque fall so badly but hopefully Toyota will get heir act together sooner than later.

Good Luck and happy motoring with whatever you decide on.:)

• 3 weeks later...

I am also losing faith in Toyota and my T180, my wife's 6 year old Honda Civic hasnt had one fault except 2 bulb failures! Good luck with the CRV :)

I've just converted over to a new Subaru Forester !!

Well please with it :thumbsup:

Good luck with the Subaru there ranger, I've had 2 Imprezas, last one being a WRX and not one bit of trouble, brilliant engine. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Well I'm cheesed off. I don't expect rust on a 5 year old Toyota.

They dismissed my claim out of hand - it has a full toyota service history and I expected at least some contribution.

The run flat thing was a joke as well.

I don't think I'll buy another.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links