Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forced Induction

Flex

Ok then you should be fine! :yes:

I can give you a hand with the bonnet if you want, I can't guarantee it will be amazing.... but I am by no means *******.

All depends if you trust me :P

That's pretty nice actually. :D

Stuff like this needs to be cleared up closer to fitting though cause I could mount the intercooler between the fog lights and add a mesh grill there instead of on the bonnet?

Some dosey moron nearly rear ended me a minute ago :@

any help you need its here, if you could drop the car off here with the parts needed id do the whole conversion for a modest fee :thumbsup:

any help you need its here, if you could drop the car off here with the parts needed id do the whole conversion for a modest fee :thumbsup:

Sounds good. Would depend on how much you want and how long it's likely to take. :P

Would be nice for me to learn something though :D Hence why I quite like the idea of a trip to Milton Keynes to get it done.

He's up in Notts! :P I can only show you so much about bodywork...... also you may be a bit apprehensive when you check my profile for how old I am.... :unsure:

:D

Although I am more than happy to take the time to show you a few bits if we get the time. :yes:

He's up in Notts! :P I can only show you so much about bodywork...... also you may be a bit apprehensive when you check my profile for how old I am.... :unsure:

:D

Although I am more than happy to take the time to show you a few bits if we get the time. :yes:

oooo lol. Wouldn't have thought it XD

Not really something I'm bothered by though. If you have the ability to do something then that's enough, age doesn't really make much of a difference lol.

Sweet, well so long as I can get something figured out, order all the parts and then take the car wherever it needs to go and do what needs to be done :D

Awesome, glad to hear it! :D

Well, I'd suggest you go to Dawesy first and plan where everything goes, then when you know where you want the vents etc come to me. I have an Angle Grinder with a cutting blade and my own filler paste and materials etc. I have a spare bonnet you could practise on first? :)

EDIT: Btw I have been doing this since I was 14 so I do have some experience! :P

Awesome, glad to hear it! :D

Well, I'd suggest you go to Dawesy first and plan where everything goes, then when you know where you want the vents etc come to me. I have an Angle Grinder with a cutting blade and my own filler paste and materials etc. I have a spare bonnet you could practise on first? :)

EDIT: Btw I have been doing this since I was 14 so I do have some experience! :P

We'll wait and see. I think I'll start planning this a bit further towards the end of the year when I should have a bit more savings. (I do have enough to afford everything required for the conversion, but it's nice to have some reserve).

I'll keep this thread saved on my firefox and check back when I think it's time to get things rolling. Really need to save up money for a respray on top of this.

I'll keep you posted. Dawesy I'll be in touch ;)

I seriously wouldn't be able to manage this without any help. I'm more expert in computers and modifying them ;) I'd show you my rig if I wasn't in a rush to get to sleep :P Maybe tomorrow. Spent £300 in my last upgrade.

I'm waffling. :P

Peace. XD

Lol my PC HDD collapsed, driving me mad lol.

Good plan, you always need reserves!

Well, I can do the bonnet and a custom grill based on your old one. Bring them down here and it's done. :D

Well, I can do the bonnet and a custom grill based on your old one. Bring them down here and it's done. :D

How did it collapse? XD

Sweet. It's settled then. :D

How did it collapse? XD

Sweet. It's settled then. :D

Faulty writer arm. First did it in April and only got round to reformatting last weekend, then I had a day of awesome gaming with it's power and went to bed. When I started her back up in the morning it wiped it's own HDD and I can't be arsed with it now.

Got a new one of the same spec for free so it's ok. Just need to collect it....

no probs dude. drive in drive out conversion labour would be around £500 and take aprox two weeks (maybe less) that includes all fabrication work etc but not parts (ie no extra for welding and sundries, pipe etc) you may be able to use your current exhaust modified to fit, would need to be 2.5" minimum but 3" is preferable. for got to add you would need either the celica fuel pump or the walbro 255ltr/hr pump for the celica GT4.

I won't charge you anything to do the hood seeing as you are keen to learn it. I may need some new sandpaper but that is cheap as anything. £20 for all materials tops! ;)

no probs dude. drive in drive out conversion labour would be around £500 and take aprox two weeks (maybe less) that includes all fabrication work etc but not parts (ie no extra for welding and sundries, pipe etc) you may be able to use your current exhaust modified to fit, would need to be 2.5" minimum but 3" is preferable. for got to add you would need either the celica fuel pump or the walbro 255ltr/hr pump for the celica GT4.

Oh right. Sounds fair.

I'll make a new topic roughly december to start planning all of this. Then I can start locating items and such and verify with you the parts I need to get. Not sure what the diameter of the exhaust is. I can imagine I will need a new one though.

I won't charge you anything to do the hood seeing as you are keen to learn it. I may need some new sandpaper but that is cheap as anything. £20 for all materials tops! ;)

Hottt. :P Like I said, I can start planning all of this in around about December. :D

if you need any advise you can just PM me.

i had my exhaust made by exhaustsuk in Sheffield, but im making the one i need now the rolla will be mid-engined as its only about a meter long :eek:

if you need any advise you can just PM me.

i had my exhaust made by exhaustsuk in Sheffield, but im making the one i need now the rolla will be mid-engined as its only about a meter long :eek:

Certainly.

Had mine done at Longlife near Bristol. There's a video of it on YouTube lol.

Suggested my plans to my dad who just responded by saying 'but it's 10 years old. Everything will wear out'. This coming from someone who spent 10k+ on a Harley and barely uses it XD.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not really I'm afraid. Got a lot of logistical stuff and the possible insurance premium in my way. Still haven't enough dough to get the job done either :(.