Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Madvinegar's Corolla

madvinegar

Both gold and white look fantastic. White rims make the car look very sportif, while gold ones make the car look like a Scooby (I wish)... :lol:

I will try to photoshop my rims and post photos.

Must say,does look cool with both sets of wheels :yahoo: .

Slightly more toward the Gold,but then again.... :unsure:

If I were you guys,I'd buy a set of each :D

Tomorrow I am planning to make a trip (about 600+ kms and another so to come back) so I've prepared today the car. Checked oil level, coolant, tyre pressure, wipers etc and I also gave it a good cleaning inside-out.

I couldn't resist taking a photo...

IMAG0196-1.jpg

That's one very shiny ride u've got there!

And don't forget, drive safe :P

Grtz

WoW mate, awesome ride, wish I could make mine like yours, it's stock as hell =[ I need a spoiler and some wheels and most of all monah xD

Tomorrow I am planning to make a trip (about 600+ kms and another so to come back) so I've prepared today the car. Checked oil level, coolant, tyre pressure, wipers etc and I also gave it a good cleaning inside-out.

I couldn't resist taking a photo...

IMAG0196-1.jpg

Looks fantastic :thumbsup:

post-112609-0-05993400-1315413651_thumb.HI Madvinegar, nice looking car. I myself have one. but mine is metallic grey with standard body kit. I was looking for the bumper fog lights. can u tell me where i can find them or buy them. thanx.post-112609-0-47422600-1315413723_thumb.

• 2 months later...

Just a short update.

The Battery of my key went off so I had to replace it. On my attempt to open the key case, one of the two buttons was detached... :crybaby:

So I decided to replace my key with a flip key and also replace the buttons with new rubber ones.

The result can be seen in the photos below!

6-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-2.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

Hi mate

i bought a replacement key but the blade design wasn't right so i need to get another one so i was wondering where you got yours from?

also where did you get the rubber from as mines has came off

i want to get the flip key fob too :)

also i need a new Battery

sorry for all the questions

but your key looks awesome now and i want mines to be like that too lol

cheers man thumbsup.gif

Apart from the Battery, I got it all from www.ebay.co.uk .

Everything is there. Just type "toyota flip key" and "toyota rubber buttons". Some sellers sell all of them as a package.

Just make sure you get the right blade. Mine was a VALEO blade. The other kind of blade is called something like "TOY43". Check the pictures before ordering to see which blade is yours. There are a lot of cases you can choose from.

I bought the Battery from a local watch shop, and I had my new blade cut at a local locksmith.

Can i ask how "wobbly" is your key? Mines very insecure in the metal flip bit... Also how do you find removing it from the egnition barrel? Mines a nightmare to remove as you cant push it in far enough!?

Were the stickers included with your case as i didnt get any with mine? Do you mind me asking what seller you used so i can order a replacement for mine?

Apart from the battery, I got it all from www.ebay.co.uk .

Everything is there. Just type "toyota flip key" and "toyota rubber buttons". Some sellers sell all of them as a package.

Just make sure you get the right blade. Mine was a VALEO blade. The other kind of blade is called something like "TOY43". Check the pictures before ordering to see which blade is yours. There are a lot of cases you can choose from.

I bought the battery from a local watch shop, and I had my new blade cut at a local locksmith.

yeah i got a case with a uncut blade of eBay but the blade was wrong :(

and yeah my blade is valeo too

i cant find any rubber buttons that only have two buttons

have you got any links mate?

thanks in advance :)

Can i ask how "wobbly" is your key? Mines very insecure in the metal flip bit... Also how do you find removing it from the egnition barrel? Mines a nightmare to remove as you cant push it in far enough!?

Were the stickers included with your case as i didnt get any with mine? Do you mind me asking what seller you used so i can order a replacement for mine?

It is not "wobbly" at all. I wrapped the spring that flips the blade twice, so it flips the blade with power. Also I do not have any kind of problem removing it from the ignition. I cannot understand why you might have such a problem.

The stickers were included however the Toyota sticker was round (circle shaped) rather than oval shaped, so I had to cut it a little bit to fit it in the oval shaped hole of the key. The seller I used was "seller3121".

yeah i got a case with a uncut blade of eBay but the blade was wrong :(

and yeah my blade is valeo too

i cant find any rubber buttons that only have two buttons

have you got any links mate?

thanks in advance :)

The rubber pad with the buttons always has 3 buttons. You just have to cut out the 3rd button yourself.

I don't have any links but as I said before, the seller I used was "seller3121". So I believe that you will be able to trace him on eBay. He has key cases with valeo blade.

Hope this helps!

It is not "wobbly" at all. I wrapped the spring that flips the blade twice, so it flips the blade with power. Also I do not have any kind of problem removing it from the ignition. I cannot understand why you might have such a problem.

The stickers were included however the Toyota sticker was round (circle shaped) rather than oval shaped, so I had to cut it a little bit to fit it in the oval shaped hole of the key. The seller I used was "seller3121".

I would believe after now having a closer inspection of the key, that i have a faulty one as one of the pins that secures the key into the flip part has broken away hense letting the key "wobble". This has been like it since i got it so im assuming its the reason why im finding it difficult to remove it from the barrel as its not remaining straight enough to push the barrel back.

I also have rotated it twice, i felt the once didnt quite flip it as fast as i wanted either ;)

Ive got the seller now. There £9.99 with £0.79 postage? It doesnt mention anything about the stickers so want to make sure i get the right one!

It doesnt mention anything about the stickers so want to make sure i get the right one!

You can just ask him. It was not mentioned when I ordered it, but the stickers were included when I received the package. :D

Ive just messaged the company i originally ordered the key from and they have informed me that there is a manufacturing fault with it. They have sent out a replacement FOC. Result :D

Lets hope i have better luck with this one :)

Free of charge :)

Also means i dont have to pay for the postage to send the old one back too :D

Next thing for you is to win the lottery! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, let us know how it goes and if actually the replacement key works to your satisfaction!

thanks for all the info madvinegar thumbsup.gif

Glad I helped! :thumbsup: