Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guys I Need Help Re A Stereo Fascia

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi

I can remember if someone has asked this question already...but i need a fascia for my stereo...went to my local car stereo retailer today...they had an autoleads one in black but when checking the clolour match inside the car it looked more blue/grey...Has anyone managed to purchase a black one that matches PERFECT! I would only be happy to buy on eBay if i cant find a local retailer in Leicester. Thanks and please help

Sam

Ok further on...went to another stereo outlet today...found one made by connects2...pure black...but it comes in bits that you have to assemble...didnt look sturdy...so decision time:

Autoleads...blueish/grey...solid 1 piece £14.99

OR

Connects2...pure black...bits to assemble £19.99

Anyone with comments/experiences???

Sorry i cant really help as i have a double din h/u, but if you search back through the forum there will be a topic for this.

You could corollad4d or manbing, as i believe they have done good installs on their vehicles.

Sorry i cant really help as i have a double din h/u, but if you search back through the forum there will be a topic for this.

You could corollad4d or manbing, as i believe they have done good installs on their vehicles.

Thank you msprince...but has anyone else upgraded their car stereo's...come on peoples...sure a lot of you did and would have needed a fascia to do it!

From a very old pic, here's my version of a single DIN H/U

4104DSCF0011.JPG

Or, for the past few years, with the OEM unit as well in the pic, my double DIN H/U

med_gallery_1491_689_64177.jpg

Take your pic, at which one you like

Bing

:thumbsup:

this is the one im currently using in my car. its basically the same as bing's first picture but the other way around, i.e. headunit on top and pocket below. i didnt put it together so i cant comment on how easy or hard that was but in terms of colour match to the dash and being a solid sturdy unit i can report no problems whatsoever. its a little more expensive but there may be good reason for that...