Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Bumper

bamber

looks good just got to watch you don't bottom it out at the front i have made a protective strip for mine underneath out of black plastic and it saves mine from damage :thumbsup:

got to make it yourself then use some plastic rivets/tigerseal to apply it took <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>in ages to do but has saved alot of :censor: when it catchs sumat. :yahoo:

Looking smart mate the TTE bumper makes the car stand out so much more, just watch the speed bumps and high corners as it is somewhat lower than the other.

Can you send me message about cost of doing the whole job please mate :thumbsup:

Your one fits very nicely my one seems to have gaps under the headlights slightly weird! nearly all tte bumpers iv seen in the flesh have a bit of a gap under the headlight but your one seems to sit perfect!

might have to pull my one off and refit it again!

Your one fits very nicely my one seems to have gaps under the headlights slightly weird! nearly all tte bumpers iv seen in the flesh have a bit of a gap under the headlight but your one seems to sit perfect!

under the head lights i think there are those plastic clips/mounting fixing which are brittle and snap. i think they're only about a tenner from dealer, it could be those?

Very nice looking Corolla. Could you tell me where you got your silver indicator bulbs from and what they are please? I'm after a set for mine. Also do you have them in the side repeaters too? Looks like it

Looks pretty awesome mate! :thumbsup:

Well worth protecting the underside of the bumper mate.... :yes:

Very nice looking Corolla. Could you tell me where you got your silver indicator bulbs from and what they are please? I'm after a set for mine. Also do you have them in the side repeaters too? Looks like it

Got them from Halfords, there quite expensive but iv had them for years now so worth it, they are like a blue colour but they flash orange, i havent got them in my side repeaters they are standard bulbs.

mine fitted just like you said but when i took it of to do the intercooler had another look at it and found the part which sits under the headlight was a bit to long so cut a bit of there and fits a lot better have look and you will see what i mean .but its of with all the under trays and bunper again :thumbsup:

Got them from halfords, there quite expensive but iv had them for years now so worth it, they are like a blue colour but they flash orange, i havent got them in my side repeaters they are standard bulbs.

Ok cheers, I remember getting a price for a set from Halfords for a different car and practically laughing at the guy when he gave me a price

Looks great Bamber! I've just fitted mine last week on my D4D looks awesome in Black!!

Are they Compressor wheels sprayed white? I was gonna do this with mine to be original looks like you've beaten me to it. :toast:

bumper looks good lad, but to be honest (even though you didnt ask) i would be mad on the wheels at all, think they should have been left stock or dont black if you wanted to do something with them, and you didnt seem to have sprayed your washer bottle ??

i had my bumper off 3 weeks ago and noticed a few scrapes that i never even heard :crybaby:

going to cut a small rubber hose and slide on and glue in place :thumbsup: .........hopfully :huh:

New_Picture002.jpg

oh man.....that bumper looks flaming s*x with the intercooler behind :drool: :drool:

fair play, i was thinking about doing this but thought it would be too dear, :thumbsup: B)

thought id show you my tte bumper . :thumbsup:

drool.gif The intercooler is just like look at me

PS. dude i got your email cheers for that i had a look so i think we might be alright with the photos for now its basically the plastic pointing out bits which hit the plastic on the headlights right? I need to cut or shave them away a bit so the bumper can push up a bit.

thought id show you my tte bumper . :thumbsup:

drool.gif The intercooler is just like look at me

PS. dude i got your email cheers for that i had a look so i think we might be alright with the photos for now its basically the plastic pointing out bits which hit the plastic on the headlights right? I need to cut or shave them away a bit so the bumper can push up a bit.

yes you got it let me no how you get on :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Got some pictures of my new tte bumper, wot do you guys think?

ttebumper2.jpg

ttebumper.jpg

ttebumper3.jpg

Hello where cai i buy this front bumper? and how mutch does it costs?

I am from LV

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links