Do Not Sell My Personal Information

One Week To Go......

RNS

hello all...

one week to go... but i am sure something will go wrong... hope it dont...

for a spare tyre for it the toyota dealer has quoted £155+vat that's for the 17inch one that does seem alot to me.

ps if ur wondering why i need a spare tyre with a brand new car coz it going to be a taxi and just easyer having a spare at home ready for the weekends and all that.

hello all...

one week to go... but i am sure something will go wrong... hope it dont...

for a spare tyre for it the toyota dealer has quoted £155+vat that's for the 17inch one that does seem alot to me.

ps if ur wondering why i need a spare tyre with a brand new car coz it going to be a taxi and just easyer having a spare at home ready for the weekends and all that.

So that is for an alloy and tyre...That is pretty cheap buddy!

So that is for an alloy and tyre...

I really would very much doubt it.

Last year when I was looking for a winter set, Toyota quoted me £275 plus VAT for a 15" alloy wheel without a tyre.

The 17" Michelin tyres on my T-Spirit cost somewhere between £110 and £120 each on-line, so I would guess the Toyota price quoted is for the tyre alone (and pretty expensive?)

So that is for an alloy and tyre...

I really would very much doubt it.

Last year when I was looking for a winter set, Toyota quoted me £275 plus VAT for a 15" alloy wheel without a tyre.

The 17" Michelin tyres on my T-Spirit cost somewhere between £110 and £120 each on-line, so I would guess the Toyota price quoted is for the tyre alone (and pretty expensive?)

Duh, my bad...RNS did clearly say tyre not wheel....114 delivered from camskill...

Have you got your clay bar, sealant, wax and snow lance ready yet to preper the prius! And your CD's or playlists to load up :-)

Mine is going straight home and to our garage to protect the paint work properly :-)

Put in a music CD in the CD player and let it rip. The HDD that is....