Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Side Steps On Ebay - Any Good?

benxt5

I'm looking at these side steps on eBay.

Link here

Just wondered if anyone has had experience of this type. Are they any good, do they fit well. The pictures of underneath suggest that they are a good fit but its always best to ask for an unbiased opinion.

Thanks.

I'm looking at these side steps on ebay.

Link here

Just wondered if anyone has had experience of this type. Are they any good, do they fit well. The pictures of underneath suggest that they are a good fit but its always best to ask for an unbiased opinion.

Thanks.

Personally I think the standard toyota steps look better and will be cheaper and fit better for sure.

I guess tubes are considered a bit more blingy though

David

Personally I think the standard toyota steps look better and will be cheaper and fit better for sure.

David

How much are the standaed toyota ones? I thought they would be more than that.

I have looked on the Toyota site but couldn't find them.

ask Parts king on this forum - he's a Toyota man through and through, when he's not eating pies!

David

If you do not mind second hand look here

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-TOYOTA-RAV4-SIDE-STEPS-BARGAIN-/280551843598?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

I would offer £100 pickup and £130 delivered and work your way up from there. I would bet once cleaned up that would be just about spot on

David

Have a look at these also they are not OEM but look well made and not to expensive

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAV-4-2006-ON-STUNNING-ALLOY-SIDE-STEP-BARS-BOARDS-/260654893916?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

David

David

Here are some Toyota

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TOYOTA-RAV4-SIDE-STEPS-GENUINE-TOYOTA-ACCESSORY-/160357282956?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM

If you want brand new ones.

I would also suggest you try offering a price as usually this seller is very reasonable over things like that

I haven't got any steps on mine, but if I were to get some, I would probably get the ones in the first post. I just prefer the look of them.

I haven't got any steps on mine, but if I were to get some, I would probably get the ones in the first post. I just prefer the look of them.

I guess that is why there are so many different types i.e each to his/her own

:thumbsup:

BTW, I think someone on here had a set of those steps (in orinal post) on a 4.2. It might have been Dave.M?

Found the original ones I posted for £40 less than eBay, £203 delivered. They seem quite good value. Does anyone have experience of this site?

-edit-

Forgot to include link, what a donkey!!! :blink:My link

thumbsup.gif

BTW, I think someone on here had a set of those steps (in orinal post) on a 4.2. It might have been Dave.M?

Wow, what a memory Simon.Yes I had this type on 4.2, when I bought my 4.3 I went

for the OEM steps from Kingo.I would now think carefully about buying any of these if I

still had a Rav during these times of rising fuel costs.The steps are VERY heavy, a bit like

having another adult constantly in your car.eek.gif