Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

S**t Board

georgepg

eh eh eh :P i have cheated a friend of mine as just brought round a mondeo s**T tray i have cut it down to fit reset screw holes put bolts and wash(s) on for easy access for when i give the car a oil change or want to get under the car :yahoo: if i do say so my self a lot more stronger than the original so i award my self :toast: makes me think why i didnt think of it earlyer :ffs:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KPARRIS-JONES

• Raistlin

• georgepg

• Bizarra

Nice one. I'm still going to go with my idea of a custom tray though, mostly because I want to be closer to the show car look. :yes:

Nice one. I'm still going to go with my idea of a custom tray though, mostly because I want to be closer to the show car look. yes.gif

laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifyahoo.gif

You see Raistlin, I have chosen to implement something called effort and hard work in the hope that I will actually achieve a pristine hot hatch worth showing.

I know this is a difficult thing for someone of your mental instability to understand, but it's something that many people do. ;)

It was the fact you thought a tray would make it into a show car that amused me, any roadup why repair when you can buy new...

It was the fact you thought a tray would make it into a show car that amused me, any roadup why repair when you can buy new...

In no way do I think a Stainless Steel tray will make it into a show car, it will be one of the many contributing factors. No show car is one for the sake of one mod, it's the overall effect of them all pieced together that does it. :thumbsup: Note how I said; "mostly because I want to be closer to the show car look." I never said I though it would make it into a show car, I mentioned that it would get me nearer that goal.

It's not a repair either, I am buying new, but creating my own with the materials seeing as I don't want the standard Toyota plastic rubbish that is held together with such unbearably useless clips.

In no way do I think a Stainless Steel tray will make it into a show car, it will be one of the many contributing factors. No show car is one for the sake of one mod, it's the overall effect of them all pieced together that does it. thumbsup.gif Note how I said; "mostly because I want to be closer to the show car look." I never said I though it would make it into a show car, I mentioned that it would get me nearer that goal.

It's not a repair either, I am buying new, but creating my own with the materials seeing as I don't want the standard Toyota plastic rubbish that is held together with such unbearably useless clips.

This refurbishment idea certainly gets people very tense... blink.gif

I don't like having people take the piss out of me because they assume I have said or think something I don't....

raistlin i had no thought of making mine in to a show car if you read my first post you will see i lost the first one on the M1 and being a xreg had no intention of paying Mr T prices, and as for joneseys replys i found them quite instructive and helpful, and i can see nothing wrong with adding your own ideas into a show car after all isn't that the owners parogative,food for thought raistlin better constructive idea,s than b******dy idiotic remarks :fishyface:

raistlin i had no thought of making mine in to a show car if you read my first post you will see i lost the first one on the M1 and being a xreg had no intention of paying Mr T prices, and as for joneseys replys i found them quite instructive and helpful, and i can see nothing wrong with adding your own ideas into a show car after all isn't that the owners parogative,food for thought raistlin better constructive idea,s than b******dy idiotic remarks fish.gif

I am so sorry to upset you but if you read my post correctly you would see that the comment was for KPJ and not you.

This is the general forum for fun and we all tease each other ...

Remember that ? laugh.gif

i am not offended by your remarks,far from it i find them , :lol: , strange to say the least, not unlike a baby throwing out it,s dummy to get attention :huh: almost confrontational in your post, if you have any affliction or learning difficulties let me appologise now for any upset i have caused you, Because i would hate for you to lose any self respect you have of yourself :thumbsup:

i am not offended by your remarks,far from it i find them , laugh.gif , strange to say the least, not unlike a baby throwing out it,s dummy to get attention huh.gif almost confrontational in your post, if you have any affliction or learning difficulties let me appologise now for any upset i have caused you, Because i would hate for you to lose any self respect you have of yourself thumbsup.gif

Dude I was being ironic not confrontational , still whatever floats your boat :D

i am not offended by your remarks,far from it i find them , laugh.gif , strange to say the least, not unlike a baby throwing out it,s dummy to get attention huh.gif almost confrontational in your post, if you have any affliction or learning difficulties let me appologise now for any upset i have caused you, Because i would hate for you to lose any self respect you have of yourself thumbsup.gif

Dude I was being ironic not confrontational , still whatever floats your boat :D

ironic :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: nuff said

Ok, well let it be known I don't like people saying they know what I am thinking. They don't, I do. ;)

Sorry to get the arse with you Raist but you didn't seem to understand my post and what I meant. Most certainly didn't feel like teasing. <_<

Ok, well let it be known I don't like people saying they know what I am thinking. They don't, I do. wink.gif

Sorry to get the arse with you Raist but you didn't seem to understand my post and what I meant. Most certainly didn't feel like teasing. dry.gif

Kynan, after all this time sparring with me you must know I don't have a vindictive bone in my body crybaby.gif

If you took any offence in my post then I am most humbly sorry... thumbsup.gif

Sincerity:

We know a song about that.... tongue.gif

Well the topic was named "S##t Board" :lol: & there was plenty of it flying :rolleyes:

Glad I was having a "family" day & was missing :D

Well the topic was named "S##t Board" laugh.gif & there was plenty of it flying rolleyes.gif

Glad I was having a "family" day & was missing biggrin.gif

Whose family ? cool.gif

Well the topic was named "S##t Board" laugh.gif & there was plenty of it flying rolleyes.gif

Whose family ? cool.gif

The whole World is my family, even, reluctantly :blink: those unfortunates who abide in Surrey :rolleyes: They need special care & attention :lol2:

Whose family ? cool.gif

The whole World is my family, even, reluctantly :blink: those unfortunates who abide in Surrey :rolleyes: They need special care & attention :lol2:

Yeah,like :2guns::bash: or even :blowup:

Whose family ? cool.gif

Those unfortunates who abide in Surrey rolleyes.gif They need special care & attention lol.gif

I think there is a law against that... eek.gif

Whose family ? cool.gif

coooooor i am glad that i brought your 2 together :group-cuddles: :yahoo: fitted now, :) its time for a pint :beer::toast: being bank holiday no more fighting :boxing: best to get along :meet: so peace :hug:and safe driving :driving::cheers:

Those unfortunates who abide in Surrey rolleyes.gif They need special care & attention lol.gif

I think there is a law against that... eek.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links