Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq3 Problem

jimbo747

Have a problem with the buttons that control the traction control and Eco off, as neither seems to work (no lights on dash). Plus I'm not sure the aux in works either, as the option no longer appears in the music menu even with a device plugged in. Before I book it in to the useless chumps at toyota derby, I was wondering if theres something I can look at first?

Also, 2nd gear is all but unusable when the gear linkages are warm, but apparently toyota derby mechanic says this is 'normal'.

Is the ilkeston branch any better? got the first service coming up next month.

have a try resetting the car's "computer"

un plug the Battery red wire for 10 minutes, plug it back, and turn the motor on (and wait 5 minutes without touching the clutches). if nothing's changed then call toyota to enjoy warranty ! lol

Have a problem with the buttons that control the traction control and Eco off, as neither seems to work (no lights on dash). Plus I'm not sure the aux in works either, as the option no longer appears in the music menu even with a device plugged in. Before I book it in to the useless chumps at toyota derby, I was wondering if theres something I can look at first?

Also, 2nd gear is all but unusable when the gear linkages are warm, but apparently toyota derby mechanic says this is 'normal'.

Do you know how 'Eco off' work?

There is a fix for jumping out of 2nd gear, mine did it and the muppets at Howards in Weston super Mare managed to make it loads better!

Kate

Do you know how 'Eco off' work?

Yes I do. Whats your point?

Reset didn't work. Annoying not being able to use my mp3 player, or turning off the eco mode/traction control for some fun.

It doesn't jump out of 2nd, kate. Damn thing doesn't like going in!

Same problem so I was told, it would half go into gear and then jump out, mine also didn't like reverse it actually went into 1st with the collar bit pulled up!! (I think it's up can't remember so long since I drove it!) it's to do with the adjustments on the gearbox which can be changed and the lack of synchro-mesh which can't!

Kate