Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can The Aygo Make It

Essex Toura

Hi guys I am off on a holiday in the next week and am driving nearly 436miles (697km) doing a constant 60mph (96kmh), will the Aygo be able to do it one one tank of fuel? Many Thanks Essex Toura

Hi Toura....

Will the Aygo do 436 miles on a tank full??

Possibly. I always fill up on or around half a tank, sometimes a bit more, but when it's showing half a tank it seems pretty accurate with 17 or 18 litres going in and around 200/240 miles since the last fill. Our aygo is an mmt version with around 650 miles on the clock so still pretty new like yours so, yes it's possible you could do it.

T'would be interesting to hear if you do though.

Just as a footnote, we're taking my Prius back to the Isle of Wight next week -consumption surprisingly enuf always goes over 60 mpg over there, I get more mpg than on the mainland.... Probably 'cos I don't rush around so much!!! :)

Enjoy your holiday, hope the weather is better then of late - for both of us!!

Hi Toura....

Possibly. I always fill up on or around half a tank, sometimes a bit more, but when it's showing half a tank it seems pretty accurate with 17 or 18 litres going in and around 200/240 miles since the last fill. Our aygo is an mmt version with around 650 miles on the clock so still pretty new like yours so, yes it's possible you could do it.

Just as a footnote, we're taking my Prius back to the Isle of Wight next week -consumption surprisingly enuf always goes over 60 mpg over there, I get more mpg than on the mainland.... Probably 'cos I don't rush around so much!!! :)

Cheers Jan&Tone I hope the weather will be nice to you too, I will post the outcome as soon as I get up to Scotland, I predict rain for me as it is Scotland after all

Hi Toura....

Cheers Jan&Tone I hope the weather will be nice to you too, I will post the outcome as soon as I get up to Scotland, I predict rain for me as it is Scotland after all

Doesn't always rain up here... :D

A steady run, I would hope you'll hit your target on steady driving. I've never really had less than 400miles per tank regardless of style/length of driving.

Borders, not really where you are going. All lovely up here though so you'll do okay. :thumbsup:

You should be able to do that kind of mileage not problem, when I do that kind of mileage I usually have 4litres left in the tank, enough for another 50mils or so

Renfrew is just along the road from where I work - Braehead shopping centre!

What part of Renfrew you going to?

Near tesco up near cockles loan

436 miles non-stop in an Aygo?? Bring a comfy cushion! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I am off on a holiday in the next week and am driving nearly 436miles (697km) doing a constant 60mph (96kmh), will the Aygo be able to do it one one tank of fuel? Many Thanks Essex Toura

Yes :thumbsup: (As long as you are in 5th gear)

thanks for your replies guys, I did manage the trip on a tank of petrol (95Ron), mainly doing 60mph, was very comfy and did it all in one hit :thumbsup:

thanks for your replies guys, I did manage the trip on a tank of petrol (95Ron), mainly doing 60mph, was very comfy and did it all in one hit :thumbsup:

Brilliant. Well done and hope you enjoyed the holiday

Yeah I did had sun for most of the week hope you had a good holiday too

Yeah I did had sun for most of the week hope you had a good holiday too

Indeed we did thanks for asking - waiting on my new Gen3 now - ordered just before we went away, should collect on Saturday this week!!!