Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rattles Not Covered Under Warranty?

ABZ-T2

So iv extended my warranty coz well its an AURIS!! I dint like the thought of goin without 1 as over the past 3 years i fink i wdve bin bankrupt without it. So I went into my delaer as clutch cylinder needed replacing as well as front shock absorbers. Also went on a test drive to find the source of that now 3 year old rattle which has never been resolved. Finally they found the source - the mid console - said they would take care of it...Great... Went to collect the car the next day and was told....its not covered by warranty?!!

They should've told you about the money before doing the job! They did not tell you it's not covered and did not tell you how much you'd have to pay. Do not pay anything!

Even if the car isn't covered by the warranty and I take it somewhere for someone to take a look at it, I do not pay if the mechanic does something he did not tell me about. The fact is that after finding the problem, mechanic has to contact the customer, tell him he found the problem and ask if customer wants it to be fixed for XX amount of $$... If yes, customer pays, if not, customer pays for the time spent on searching (price has to be discussed before searching aswell) and takes the car back.