Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq3 How Much?

lil.smartie

My iQ 3, rear discs, 10 plate, 500 ish miles. How much is a fair price to ask? pre-reg seem to be about £500 under list but what are people actually paying at the dealer?

Thanks

Kate

My dealer wouldn't move much on the new price, so I can't see them moving much on an already discounted car. Remember that you won't be paying for paint either on a pre-reg, so there's another £410 saved.

My iQ 3, rear discs, 10 plate, 500 ish miles. How much is a fair price to ask? pre-reg seem to be about £500 under list but what are people actually paying at the dealer?

Thanks

Kate

Kate, if I may be nosey, why are you selling it so soon??

Kate, if I may be nosey, why are you selling it so soon??

That's fine! It's 4 mths old and I have had the use of it for 9 days! 1st of all as it went back to Toyota for some warranty work that should have been done on PDI but the monkeys they employ at Howards in Weston-super-Mare didn't notice it wouldn't stay in 2nd gear and rattled more than my 12 yr old plastic Smart. They sorted the problems by having the car for a week. The next day it was reversed into by an HGV, they admitted liability and QBE (their insurance co) took over dealing with it. Worst move ever, it only went to Toyota for repairs when it did cos I called them and told them to collect it! I've been told that all repairs were easy ones, bolt off bolt on... and I still have 5 yrs Toyota Europe warranty bumper to bumper and you can't tell it's been repaired (and they've seen worse on a new car and the buyer has never known!!) but I just have had enough of Toyota and running around in circles for 4 months listening to their damn theme tune when on hold has been the final straw!

Kate

Sorry to hear what you've been through Kate im not suprised your selling! Better luck with your new car what are you replacing the IQ with ?

Pitty You didn't have a decent Toyota dealer near you

Katy

I have at least found a decent dealer, Platinum at Trowbridge, but they don't do accident repairs... They ship them to their bodyshop miles away in Bath which is right by another Toyota dealer from the same group, they have also been great, calling whenever they have had info but the battle I had to get it there and the ongoing one to get things in writing (warranty...) has just been too much!

Not sure what to get to replace it, it was great fun which is a major must have for me, small, quirky but I need 3 seats so Smartie isn't big enough anymore, still keeping it though, we run a Smart garage so kinda need to :) Any ideas...

Kate