Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cleaned By A Pro

leebo

ok so today i took on the challange of cleaning my rolla with some new stuff. washed, detailed, polished and waxed Lostitboy0238.jpgLostitboy0239.jpgLostitboy0241.jpgLostitboy0249.jpgLostitboy0248.jpgLostitboy0240.jpgLostitboy0243.jpgLostitboy0244.jpgLostitboy0245.jpgLostitboy0247.jpg

Looks good... what did you use? thumbsup.gif

some harly wax. it works wonders!

Looks more like a product review to me...

It's done the job!

Mine should be here tomorrow! :D Get the CTS all shined up and ready for JAE. :naughty:

Looks like you did a good job! I hope your father gave you more than 10 quid for doing all that.. You certainly deserve it. Well done lad.

i payed my employe a good rate :D i remember the days when washing the car was worth £2

i payed my employe a good rate :D i remember the days when washing the car was worth £2

:). When I was 14 a friend of my fathers gave me a job of cleaning his car for which I got no cash payment. Instead he took meto blackbushe airport in surrey and taught me to drive. We spent lots of weekends there culminating in me passing my test on my 17th birthday at the first attempt. Certainly worthwhile!!

hes got to go out and apply another coat of of wax lol the things you do for some hard earnd cash :yahoo:

:). When I was 14 a friend of my fathers gave me a job of cleaning his car for which I got no cash payment. Instead he took meto blackbushe airport in surrey and taught me to drive. We spent lots of weekends there culminating in me passing my test on my 17th birthday at the first attempt. Certainly worthwhile!!

Better than payment IMO. I have to teach myself to drive on the estate I live on in Stony. Always do it during the week when everyone is at work, not enough space to get speed which is good because I get to learn control more than anything. :yes:

It's Private land btw so no it isn't illegal. ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links