Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Xt3 Vvti Auto, 4 X 4

Toybear.yonrin

Sorry if this seems a really silly question to some! I have a Rav 4 VVTI Auto, 2 litre petrol.

When I had just bought the car (last December) at my local Toyota dealer, the young salesman was showing me the basic switches etc, and in conversation, said it was not 4 wheel drive.

I said I had bought it thinking it was, so he checked with the sales manager, who said it was permanent 4 wheel drive, they all were.

Now I've just read a review by someone (on Amazon, I picked it up while browsing) and he says that the VT3 is only 2 wheel drive......I know one of you will know the proper answer, so please tell me! Thanks in advance!

It is definitely a 4WD. If you get on your hands and knees and look underneath you will see the prop shaft to the rear axle :thumbsup:

It is definitely a 4WD. If you get on your hands and knees and look underneath you will see the prop shaft to the rear axle :thumbsup:

Thanks Anchorman. Now I feel REALLY stupid!.....not to think of the prop shaft! Unfortunately gone are the days when I was under the car or under the bonnet nearly every day! Thanks again

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links