Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible Rolling Road Day

Mr_T_Sport

Found a company in Doncaster called AAD who have a rolling road. Had a look on their website and it says they do group discounts! So just wondering if any of you lot are interested?

Im thinking sat oct 9th will be best for me, but would try and work it around a date thats good for everyone else.

Hopefuly my A'pexi should be here by then so i thought i could do 2 runs one as standard then fit the A'pexi then hopefuly see a nice increse and also have some real stats on what bhp a induction kit can bring to the cts :thumbsup:

If there is enough interest and everyone can agree on a date then i will find out the prices as it varies on the size of the group.

Michael

I'd be interested. Give me an idea of price, we are having to spend a fair chunk on JAE...

All i know at the moment is that its £60 for 1 car and a hour of their time, the more cars the the cheaper it gets. They are closed until tuesday so will find more out then. :thumbsup:

ok makes sense. Well put my name down for now as a possibility. ;)

You can add me to the list too... pending date being agreed thumbsup.gif

If it's on a date when I am off, I can attend. Although it is a bit of a trek for me lol, so no early starts.

can i bring a non toyota ?

Im not carcist, but no you cant :lol:

Only joking

course you can mate.

Norf might kick off tho :thumbsup:

I'll bring a Hyundai with a Honda engine... the shame! :lol:

Nah, will be fine. Gonna take the CTS though.....

I expect your CTS to be very very shiny! B)

It'll be like a mirror! :lol:

can i bring a non toyota ?

Im not carcist, but no you cant :lol:

Only joking

course you can mate.

Norf might kick off tho :thumbsup:

A non Toyota?!

Your profile says Supra and that's what i expect to see god damn it! mad.gif

:P :lol: ;)

sorry its a nissan or can bring a compressor along

Bring the comp.

Will give them a ring tomorrow and see what dates are available and costs etc :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i have taken so long to get back but i have been really busy with work and also been having problems with my internet! :wacko:

Anyway i have been talking about it with a few lads i know and the garage in question does not seem to have the best of reputations, so i think it would be best to steer clear. :angry:

IF anyone else knows of a good rolling road then maybe we could arrange a meet :thumbsup:

Forums

News

Membership